FLite Test FAMOUSNESS

Duuude!
    Way to go!!

your famous now.
    Live Slow - Fly FAST!

FPV does NOT fly ASAP.

Just watched it!

The goggles do nothing! chicken sashimi's Avatar
    Hey Hey! Great stuff! The shirts look great on those guys.. and a gun strapped to an RC plane? Couldn't really ask for a better episode than that to be featured in.

I gotta get better at naming my business though.. lol.
    ChickenSashimi... *shakes head* CSFPV for the win!!

Haha! Looks like fun. Too bad Trappy didn't have this back in 2010! Towards the end of the video you can almost hear the FAA/AMA black helos coming in with squads of regulation police ready to impose sternly worded letters and cross looks at this next level in "you're-gonna-ruin-it-for-everone" rants.
    Last edited by Gawlerj; 15th October 2013 at 02:00 AM.

Navigator
    Looking at it as I type. Cool to see that shirt. FT Famous indeed. Still need to get my FPV shirts from Mr. Sashimi.

Ohhh.... is THAT how you pronounce sashimi??? lol!
    "You can't take the sky from me"

I personally am against the arming of RC stuff even it was a "toy" gun.
    I voiced my disapproval about that on the youtube video page, and i got slaughterd!

apperently saying "putting a gun on a RC plane isnt going to bring any good, people are stupid and wont approach this with the same mind set as you do" was enough to be crucified and have my posts hidden due to too many negitive votes.
    Monkey see monkey do was just too much for youtube.
    Live Slow - Fly FAST!

FPV does NOT fly ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    I personally am against the arming of RC stuff even it was a "toy" gun.
    I voiced my disapproval about that on the youtube video page, and i got slaughterd!

apperently saying "putting a gun on a RC plane isnt going to bring any good, people are stupid and wont approach this with the same mind set as you do" was enough to be crucified and have my posts hidden due to too many negitive votes.
    Monkey see monkey do was just too much for youtube.
    Let's be sensible, it's a piece of blue plastic that shoots little pieces of plastic at speeds that wouldn't even hurt if it hit square in the center of your eye, it's not a paintball gun, it's not a pellet gun, it's not a real gun. It's not really a problem with maybe exception to your personal beliefs which in this case don't really fit the majority.

Re: FLite Test FAMOUSNESS

One of those BBs in your eye would make for a bad day. They were wearing safety glasses though I guess.
    Funny thing is, these guys are way behind the times I've been doing stupid stuff like this for a long time. It helps to have a flying area in the middle of nowhere that is situated close to and Indian reservation. Firecrackers, Roman candles, ect. You will never find anything on YouTube though!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    One of those BBs in your eye would make for a bad day. They were wearing safety glasses though I guess.
    Funny thing is, these guys are way behind the times I've been doing stupid stuff like this for a long time. It helps to have a flying area in the middle of nowhere that is situated close to and Indian reservation. Firecrackers, Roman candles, ect. You will never find anything on YouTube though!
    An old friends kids had what appears to pretty much be the same exact model, which I have been shot in the eye with, yeah it would suck if it got STUCK, but otherwise it's no different then accidentally poking yourself with your finger. Too many people today are afraid of too many things, it's quite sad really, I know someone who's parents wont even let their 16 year old walk 4 blocks down the neighborhood without an adult (and it's not like they live in the city either, talking about a little neighborhood in the middle of nowhere).