ReadyMadeRC!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggested Products

My two suggestions: kkboards for multicopters (http://www.kkmulticopter.com/index.p...tics&Itemid=65) and plastic masks for video goggles (http://www.fpv-plastics.com/). And one more: make GoPro available for European customers, too :-).

Navigator
    I've been getting lots of requests for various multitcopter boards and platforms. I'll look in to those, but are they a "build your own" type of board? I'm trying to stay away from that type of product.
    Interesting with the plastic masks! Do you know what forum user makes that stuff?

RE: Gopro...the disclaimer is on my page to make the GoPro people happy based on their terms of sale. Just because there's a disclaimer there doesn't mean I won't ship them overseas.

So apparently another dealer reported this to GoPro. Nice. To reiterate, GoPro's policy states that I cannot ship these outside of the US, therefore I have been following that policy since having discussions with them about it some time ago.
    Last edited by ReadyMadeRC; 6th February 2012 at 08:03 PM.

No, I would sell complete boards, like the KK or maybe wii multi. The DIY part is just assembling the frame/motors/basic wiring, or you can actually sell the frames too. It would be like selling a OSD or FY20...some assembly required but not on the component level.

A complete KK board for $60-80 would be nice, I think, if you can get them cheap enough to sell them for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyMadeRC View Post
    I've been getting lots of requests for various multitcopter boards and platforms. I'll look in to those, but are they a "build your own" type of board? I'm trying to stay away from that type of product.
    Interesting with the plastic masks! Do you know what forum user makes that stuff?

RE: Gopro...the disclaimer is on my page to make the GoPro people happy based on their terms of sale. Just because there's a disclaimer there doesn't mean I won't ship them overseas.
    Here is the thread on the plastic masks. >>>> http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1371085
    In Russia you don't fly plane.... Plane flys you

A completed and preprogrammed multiwii-board would probably be popular with the ap-crowd since it can have built in roll & pitch for a camera mount and autoleveling. The mwc also has motor redundancy for Y6-copters, which the kk doesn't. I've also been hearing some good things about Fyetechs FY90Q and the upcoming FY91Q which may be a better alternatives for retail since they seems more plug & play.

One thing to consider regarding the kk-board is that hobbyking is planning to release their own cheap version of it. May be a smart move to see how that pans out before starting any production.
    Last edited by arch001; 10th April 2011 at 04:49 AM.

Navigator
    Hobbyking is always going to be coming out with cheap versions of stuff. People have to decide if they want cheap or good prices and good service.

I'll look in to the different multicopter boards.

I dont know if it even exists but if you could get your hands on any 5v 900mhz 10-200mw TXs I would buy them! Or a 12v 50mw 900mhz TX. So hard to find!

Love your site though, readymadeRC for life!

Chad
    FPV is not a crime!

executiveprinters.com
    printingplusfl.com

You know, there's something I've been wanting to ask since I first found your site. Since this is a "Suggestions" thread it seems appropriate.

Your logo is an eye on a flying wing. Very clever, and a nice visual representation of FPV. Yet you don't actually carry any flying wings. Your planes are all Multiplex, and they do make a flying wing model. (Although I have no idea if it's any good for FPV)

Have you considered carrying flying wings?

I think the male-to-male adapter needed to run the FS Aviators from a GS would be kool - since you do carry the Aviators. Of course out of the box I could use the Aviators with the integrated vRx - but I couldn't immediately use them on non-Airwave freq and/or when using a GS.
    "I Like Waffles" : FPVLab on Facebook and FPVLab on Twitter

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Wearyman View Post
    You know, there's something I've been wanting to ask since I first found your site. Since this is a "Suggestions" thread it seems appropriate.

Your logo is an eye on a flying wing. Very clever, and a nice visual representation of FPV. Yet you don't actually carry any flying wings. Your planes are all Multiplex, and they do make a flying wing model. (Although I have no idea if it's any good for FPV)

Have you considered carrying flying wings?
    I have been considering that. Back when the logo was first created I was starting to look in to it. I've been trying to find something more "ReadyMade" than a lot of the kits that are out there right now. I think most of them just take way too much assembly and work to put together. I do have some Xeno kits coming, but I'd love to find someplace to get some RTF Ritewing style wings. Chris at Ritewing does sell RTF planes, but he's building all of his by hand...I'd like to find something better packaged and ready to go. Still searching....