Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CSFPV Shirt spotted on Flitetest

CSFPV Shirt spotted on Flitetest

Awesome!

The goggles do nothing! chicken sashimi's Avatar
    Indeed.. there it is. However we've got arrangements that go beyond what we saw in this episode, so perhaps JScott simply likes the shirt enough to wear on multiple occasions.
    Stay tuned for a proper feature.

It makes me a little sad that Flitetest is all about selling stuff now. Pretty much every episode is about something they are selling :/
    I liked the days when they did projects and reviews...

They do a lot of community service stuff. They promote the RC hobby and how it can be accessible to all with any budget.. they do a lot of good work and with the production values of their videos, it makes sense to monetize it to a certain degree. Stop being so cynical and enjoy the fact that they exist.

On planet earth, nothing is free and no one is truly altruistic. But that doesn't mean people can't have good intentions and decency to their fellow man.
    The sooner you accept these facts the sooner you'll be ready to face the world.
    Last edited by chicken sashimi; 10th October 2013 at 12:01 AM.

Jeez Patrick, someone pissed in your Cheerios? I've always been a Flitetest fan, I just liked it more when it was a small enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by chicken sashimi View Post
    They do a lot of community service stuff. They promote the RC hobby and how it can be accessible to all with any budget.. they do a lot of good work and with the production values of their videos, it makes sense to monetize it to a certain degree. Stop being so cynical and enjoy the fact that they exist.

On planet earth, nothing is free and no one is truly altruistic. The sooner you accept these facts the sooner you'll be ready to face the world.
    This is solid advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Jeez Patrick, someone pissed in your Cheerios? I've always been a Flitetest fan, I just liked it more when it was a small enterprise.
    Haha.. no.. it's just a very cliche thing for you to say.
    "Oh man.. these guys were so much better when it wasn't about the money"
    "Oh man.. this BAND used to be about the MUSIC"
    "Oh man... this restaurant was great, but now that they're so popular, EVERYONE knows about it"

Maybe it's just my age showing through, but there's plenty of things on earth to be bent about so I try to pick mine carefully and show people not to be so down on little stuff.

Spearheading an Aliance BravoGolf's Avatar
    I spotted the shirt while checking out their channel last night looking for vids on the versa wing that someone referenced in a thread.

Funny thing is, these guys used to rub me the wrong way. I think we got a thread shut down over it?

Anyway...

I've actually grown to respect what they have accomplished. More power to em.

It also seemed to me that most of the stuff they pitch on their site they also offer as plans via a free download. What does that say?

I would also add that I did have more respect for Chicken Sashimi back when he did just T-shirts and decals, before he began pitching his designer jeans and handbags.
    Last edited by BravoGolf; 10th October 2013 at 12:49 AM.
    ~BG

Fixed wing: Volantex Ranger 2.4j - Volantex Ranger 2k - Strix Strato Surfer - VAS Banshee - Sky Hunter Grey - Sky Hunter White - Skwalker 1900 - CTH Storm Chaser - CTH Albatross - Diamond 2500 - Super Sky Surfer - Phoenix 2000 - Fun Cub - Sonic 185 - Eflite ascent
    Wings: PopWing - Multiplex Xeno
    Multi-Copters: 400Q - Spanky - PE SS Mini H - GLB spider quad - ATG 750 - Tarot FY680 - V929 - Syma X5C

Lol bravo.. just you wait.. I've recently partnered with Bentley and Luis Vuitton to bring you a CSFPV triple branded groundstation backpack chair, replete with Italian leather heated seat, velour arm straps and massaging back rest. It even comes with a ground-spike so that you can lash your fashion-chihuahua to a post while you fly your glamorous fpv missions!

Sparkle sparkle!