ReadyMadeRC!

Thread: New and Upcoming Products

Navigator

New and Upcoming Products

I'll do my best to highlight some new and upcoming products here. Hopefully I can keep this list updated..

New:
    RMRC-540 camera. I've had this a little while, but I've had many reports of this being the 'best fpv cam I ever used!'. This is much better than a particular popular CMOS camera. I compared them side by side...no comparison in my opinion, but I'd love to hear your opinion!

Added March 19 2011: Optimized 1.3GHz Patch antenna. Significantly better performance at 1280MHz than the standard patch antenna.

Upcoming:
    Skywalker: It's been a bit difficult figuring out how to get these things imported. There huge size has made shipping a bit of a treat to arrange. I hope to have these by/around the end of March.

Lawmate equipment: I'll be carrying the full line of Lawmate brand transmitters, receivers, and also some DVR's. I've been pretty happy with the equipment I currently carry, but I get a lot of requests for this, so I made the purchase. Hopefully by the middle of March.

Quad/Hexa GoPro Mount: After being horribly disappointed with the HSII mount because of vibrations, I've decided to make a GoPro mount that has a little more "beef" to it. I'm going to try a modification to my current design that should help protect the lens somewhat. I hope these will be ready by the end of March, but I need to get the time to design, test, and then get them cut in bulk.
    Last edited by ReadyMadeRC; 19th March 2011 at 01:40 PM.

Awesome news!

Navigator
    Added March 19 2011: Optimized 1.3GHz Patch antenna. Significantly better performance at 1280MHz than the standard patch antenna.

Navigator
    I haven't been updating this much lately. I've added a lot of stuff recently!

Mini DVR with LCD Screen
    Servo Cables
    Gaui 500X and Accessories

Navigator
    I just added the Lawmate 1.2GHz receivers with upgraded SAW filters. I have one, but my guy is working on some more this week!
    http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...roducts_id=629