Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: HAS MY TBS DISCOVERY PRO SHIPPED YET? MY ORDER NUMBER IS XXXXX

Navigator

Wink HAS MY TBS DISCOVERY PRO SHIPPED YET? MY ORDER NUMBER IS XXXXX

I thought it might be a good idea to try to separate the "shipped yet" discussions from the main thread. Maybe Trappy can keep people updated here to keep the questions down and information flowing.

The "shipped yet" page (as of 17th September 2013 at 1:00 PM PST) says:

Shipment of 2nd batch paused at 11000. Continuing Wednesday
    The latest from Trappy (on 17th September 2013 at 7:00 AM PST or 13th September 2013 at 10:00 PM HK) is:

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    we're close to 11'000. however, we ran out of gimbal motors. due to the mid autumn festival the borders are swamped. I'm hoping we can get the motors in tomorrow, they were supposed to arrive yesterday.
    The largest order number confirmed shipped by a TBS customer Lab member (as of 18th September 2013 at 7:15 AM PST):

Quote Originally Posted by sevenofnine View Post
    11241 Shipped
    HOW DO I CHECK MY ORDER STATUS?!
    Here's an email diagram showing where to check your order status for people who are unaware! Look back in your email for one with the subject "Your Order at Team BlackSheep" or "Team BlackSheep: Payment received".

http://i.imgur.com/DimNskn.png
    Last edited by RcInventlab; 18th September 2013 at 10:13 AM.

Better idea than in the main thread. But why don't people just email him? - can't see how it is advantageous for anyone to make it a public conversation.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by theAXEDhead View Post
    Better idea than in the main thread. But why don't people just email him? - can't see how it is advantageous for anyone to make it a public conversation.
    I think the benefit people see in posing public questions or asking for support publicly is that it can sometimes make a company look bad if they don't answer. It forces companies to be more responsive in public channels. I'm sure you've seen all the loaded questions and people mentioning that they haven't received an email in a week. By making it public, they're making an impact on a brand's image with the negativity. Check out the Twitter feed or Facebook page for any company with products. It's now commonplace to see people asking for support there, if they don't receive a response through normal channels, because it's public and lots of people see it.

I think the only way to keep brand image up is by being open to begin with and communicating quickly to keep people from doing this. WHEN (not if) they do take a support case public, you have to respond in an awesome way. Discouraging it will not work long term because it will be more and more likely to happen as a company becomes more mainstream. It's in every company's interest to get this right in the age of social media and with the public nature of the internet

If you want an example of this, check out printrbot. They used to do a lot of customer support on their Twitter and it did AMAZING things for their brand image. Recently they pledged to do less of it, so you might have to look back a bit. https://twitter.com/printrbot

I think the customer support person that Trappy is hiring to help take the load off with the non-technical issues is definitely going to be huge for them in this department because we all know how he gets with all these "shipped yet" questions and I'm sure that's not what he wants to be doing
    Last edited by RcInventlab; 10th September 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Lol. You guys obviously didn't see Trappy's post about asking about when your order is going to ship. DONT. It just slows down the process even more when you spam him with emails and posts. It's like a kid yelling "are we there yet?!?". It will ship when it ships.

Navigator
    The alternative to updates from TBS is to keep track of the latest shipped ourselves. If people want that, post your order number as it ships IF it is larger than the latest posted here!

great idea it also gives me a place to post info and link to for the "kids" writing me (I totally get the anticipation, no hate from me ... just understand our position in this also in that I'd like to commit resources to packing but I'm usually tied to the chair answering "are we there yet" questions).

Anyways ... current packing status: 9182. Target: 9600

Navigator
    Thanks Trappy and see the update in the first post everyone. Get in here if you want to discuss your order numbers or shipping dates! We can keep the shipping party contained here
    Last edited by RcInventlab; 11th September 2013 at 10:03 AM.

IT system crash on EMS and regular air oders today. will be picked up tomorrow.

Navigator
    9578 shipped! thanks Trappy and Blacksheep team!

HAS MY TBS DISCOVERY PRO SHIPPED YET? MY ORDER NUMBER IS XXXXX

My order status #9095 still Packed... Why some orders are shipped before mine???