View Poll Results: Which OSD are you using?

Voters
818. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Which OSD do you use?

Cyclops (Storm) OSD. Inexpensive, easy to setup and use, and it has totally saved my plane(s) on more than one occasion. The RTH and PA modes are very reliable.
    My FPV channel --> https://www.youtube.com/user/DSchlaef09

Power OSD from QuadRevo! For a racing quad this is the best choice. Power distribution and OSD same size as flight controller.

core pro al the way baby
    flyin HIGH

Navigator

Vector OSD

I have used the original EagleTree data logger with guardian, gps, osd, and it worked fine but a LOT of wiring that didn't look too tidy. This was a few years ago. I've used a Dragon OSD, minimOSD hacks, and several others, and when the Eagletree Vector came out, i tried it and loved it. I don't miss all the different programs needed for different OSD systems and flight controllers.

I have multiple aircraft and types, so i finally tried to standardize on the minimum types of FC's and OSD's. I have found the Vector, for me, to provide all the features I need. I run it in fixed wing aircraft primarily, but have one in a quad that works fine. Although I do prefer a Naza or 3DR for multirotor.

The new mini-Vector should arrive in a day or so, and should be great for multi-rotors, but i haven't had one in my hands yet.

Trying to find the best OSD is like anything else in this hobby; it depends on what you want, what you're comfortable with, what everyone else around you is using (so you can get help!), your technical level, and your wallet!

No right or wrong decision, be careful of clones, and have fun!

Guys bought two Cyclop Storm from this seller in Aliexpress:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/store/227...108.0.0.IoiUld

both defective. Complete lack of response from the seller. The money back rejected by Aliexpress. Just be aware guys.

Navigator
    This seems like a handy thread for someone like me that hasnt been back into fpv for a 5 year span. But I see the thread started in 2011. So maybe a new poll with more current selections to vote on would be benificial?

Quote Originally Posted by N4FOX View Post
    This seems like a handy thread for someone like me that hasnt been back into fpv for a 5 year span. But I see the thread started in 2011. So maybe a new poll with more current selections to vote on would be benificial?
    Me too, I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Johnb810 View Post
    I have used the original EagleTree data logger with guardian, gps, osd, and it worked fine but a LOT of wiring that didn't look too tidy. This was a few years ago. I've used a Dragon OSD, minimOSD hacks, and several others, and when the Eagletree Vector came out, i tried it and loved it. I don't miss all the different programs needed for different OSD systems and flight controllers.

I have multiple aircraft and types, so i finally tried to standardize on the minimum types of FC's and OSD's. I have found the Vector, for me, to provide all the features I need. I run it in fixed wing aircraft primarily, but have one in a quad that works fine. Although I do prefer a Naza or 3DR for multirotor.

The new mini-Vector should arrive in a day or so, and should be great for multi-rotors, but i haven't had one in my hands yet.

Trying to find the best OSD is like anything else in this hobby; it depends on what you want, what you're comfortable with, what everyone else around you is using (so you can get help!), your technical level, and your wallet!

No right or wrong decision, be careful of clones, and have fun!
    Yer have to agree with you there ET Vector a+++++

Vector ++++++++++++

Vector!!!!!
    It has all the functions you could imagine.
    Solid support from the manufacturer.
    Great documentation, manuals and dedicated threads in forums.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637