View Poll Results: Which OSD are you using?

Voters
818. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Which OSD do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by ssassen View Post
    The folks that voted ET are just trying to be funny right?
    I use it, I knew little/nothing about OSD when I decided to add one, and since I had the ET Eagle Eyes ground station for diversity anyway, I got the rest of the components when I decided to go with an OSD. It seems to be working fine for me, I am just using data logger, super osd expander and gps expander. I read that it's a lot of wires compared to other OSD's, but on the plane I have it on room is not a problem. Anyway, for my usage, no complaints so far. Tim at RMRC also recommended it when I asked him about adding an OSD (he knew I already had the EE)

I also have the two cheap HK ones, for my smaller planes and Gaui, should I decide to OSD it..

@sass - 4 people, skylark guy, sentry, goldcraft and me
    BTW, I found your complete line of products on hobbyking ...did you know?

Quote Originally Posted by FPV FLYER View Post
    I found your complete line of products on hobbyking BTW...did you know?
    Well, yes, I shipped it to 'm
    Purveyor of the FPV secret sauce at ImmersionRC

Just double checking

Let your perspective soar
    It is kinda strange that they don't mention ImmersionRC anywhere. Otherwise, congratulations! That's a nice reseller to have.

I'll be purchasing any Immersion gear I buy from FPV retailers as my 1st choice - the people that actually fly FPV and can answer any questions I have about it - and the people who will ship it the same/next day, and who will take a return/exchange just bc I said it's broken w/out making me weigh it - make a video and send them 3 hairs from a horses tail. Also the people who don't insult my intelligence by pretending that their name is Becky Wu in a chat session.
    Last edited by SENTRY; 18th October 2011 at 09:04 PM.
    "I Like Waffles" : FPVLab on Facebook and FPVLab on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SENTRY View Post
    I'll be purchasing any Immersion gear I buy from FPV retailers as my 1st choice - the people that actually fly FPV and can answer any questions I have about it - and the people who will ship it the same/next day, and who will take a return/exchange just bc I said it's broken w/out making me weigh it - make a video and send them 3 hairs from a horses tail. Also the people who don't think I am stupid enough to think that their actual name is Becky Wu.
    I agree completely, but I just have a hard time when HK comes along and wants to place an order for several 1000 pieces, hard to say no. Regardless, I'm here if anyone needs support
    Purveyor of the FPV secret sauce at ImmersionRC

I agree completely, but I just have a hard time when HK comes along and wants to place an order for several 1000 pieces, hard to say no. Regardless, I'm here if anyone needs support
    nice, but now that you have hobbyking as a reseller ..... stocks will never be in supply or do you have a better method now to meet the demand? Are they getting the duo 2400 as well?
    Whaka's Tinkerings blog --> http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?36623-Whaka-s-Tinkering&p=631753#post631753
    Battle H Virus (home build basher quad tutorial) --> ]http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?12544-Tutorial-Battle-H-Virus
    Range record on 5.8ghz 200mw 24km --> http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1441664

The one thing I know how to do well with FPV - crash. All in a day of fun!
    I believe landing is a full body experience .... I do my best to aim for your body.

You offer great support for your products - I know that will never change. If the FPV retailers are out of stock... then yes I will order from HK if I am in a pinch. Business is business and I don't fault you for putting food on your plate.
    "I Like Waffles" : FPVLab on Facebook and FPVLab on Twitter

Navigator
    Currently using the EagleTree OSD Pro and the ImmersionRc EzOSD.
    Big fan of both packages.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast