ReadyMadeRC!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 61

Thread: Welcome!

  1. #21
    No Artificial Sweeteners. kev.au's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Down Under ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩
    Posts
    1,823
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyMadeRC View Post
    They should be here within a week!

    Shipped on the 19th, thanks Tim!.




    Cheers, Kev.

  2. #22
    Fly first, crash later... KeyserSoze40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Confusion, USA
    Posts
    96
    Any hope of carrying larger lipo's on the site? I'm about to grab a few 2200's, but really think I need to get a couple ~3300's...

  3. #23
    Fly FPV Dont be a LOSer! W4UAV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    165
    Ive been sending alot of my fellow future FPVers to you lately, Tim! I tell them you cant go wrong with RMRC. And youre live inventory counter is really fast!!
    Thanks for great products and services!
    Mike

  4. #24
    FPV - Fly Low airbagit13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,256
    Wait, is this night lens for the 540 Ultimate cam? I want one!
    FPV is not a crime!

    executiveprinters.com
    printingplusfl.com

  5. #25
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    698
    I'm working on getting some new lipos. I'm trying to get away from the particular brand I'm carrying now for a lot of reasons. I'll try to make sure I include some larger batteries once I release some ReadyMadeRC branded batteries!
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze40 View Post
    Any hope of carrying larger lipo's on the site? I'm about to grab a few 2200's, but really think I need to get a couple ~3300's...

  6. #26
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    698
    YES! it works with pretty much all my cameras. Just realized that you'll probably want to switch back to the other lenses for daytime flying.
    Quote Originally Posted by airbagit13 View Post
    Wait, is this night lens for the 540 Ultimate cam? I want one!

  7. #27
    Flying my Fascination BloomingtonFPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Posts
    1,016
    I would love to have a non-HK source for batteries. I use 2200, 2650, 3300, 4400 and 5000 mAh batteries, almost all at 3s. My 5000 mAh are 4s. I would prefer them to have no connector so I can solder on my Deans. It would be nice if the balancer plug worked with the astro blinky without modification (I've had to move some wires or even get an adaptor plug for some batteries).
    About to maiden my Fascination...

  8. #28
    Fly FPV Dont be a LOSer! W4UAV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    165
    Ugh! Dominators out of stock?? NOOOOO!!!

  9. #29
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by BloomingtonFPV View Post
    I would love to have a non-HK source for batteries. I use 2200, 2650, 3300, 4400 and 5000 mAh batteries, almost all at 3s. My 5000 mAh are 4s. I would prefer them to have no connector so I can solder on my Deans. It would be nice if the balancer plug worked with the astro blinky without modification (I've had to move some wires or even get an adaptor plug for some batteries).
    I'm not sure I'll hit all those sized, but at least a few of them... They'll all have Deans style plugs (except maybe the larger ones, because the potential current is too much for Deans). They'll have JST-XH balance plugs, which seem to be the most common. I think those will work with the Blinky.

  10. #30
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by W4UAV View Post
    Ugh! Dominators out of stock?? NOOOOO!!!
    Let me double check when I get back in tomorrow. I think that's right, though. These are selling faster than I can get them from FatShark!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •