Thread: Stolen or mis-delivered order

Stolen or mis-delivered order

Hey Chicken,

My wife apparently ordered several items from your store for my birthday. The items were ordered on 7/26 (Order number: 5430931-5486942) and according to the tracking number, were delivered on 8/1.

We never received them. So they were either stolen out of our mailbox, off of our porch, or were never delivered. I should note that we have had many many things delivered to our house and left on the porch all day without incident. We live in a very secluded area and mail theft is extremely rare.

The UPS tracking says they were delivered by the local post office, but I have no USPS tracking number at all. So as far as I can tell the order just vanished.

Can you help me out?
    FPV - The World is My Airfield

The goggles do nothing! chicken sashimi's Avatar
    Hey bud.

7/26 is less than two weeks ago to this day.. my first reaction is to wait it out another week at most to give it a chance to get delivered UNLESS you specifically requested expedited shipping.

If you're not willing to wait any longer, you can ping orders@spreadshirt.com and mention your order number and the time that you've been waiting and they'll look into the order. Chances are that they will probably respond similarly (i.e. wait a couple more days for the package to appear). Now, because you mention that the tracking number says "delivered" that might be more cause for concern.

Regardless, that email address is the go-to point of contact for all shipping related concerns. Please keep me posted on the details and how they go about getting you sorted out. I'm always curious to hear personal experiences with regards to my manufacturer/distributor and the work that they do.

hope that helps.
    regards
    -cs

I should note that I have opened a case with USPS. They are going to look into if it was perhaps mis-delivered or if it was stolen. I should know within 24 hours. I'll update when I find out.

EDIT: Contrary to my first post, I did get a USPS tracking number. I used that to open the case with USPS. Just wanted to be completely accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by chicken sashimi View Post
    Hey bud.

7/26 is less than two weeks ago to this day.. my first reaction is to wait it out another week at most to give it a chance to get delivered UNLESS you specifically requested expedited shipping.

If you're not willing to wait any longer, you can ping orders@spreadshirt.com and mention your order number and the time that you've been waiting and they'll look into the order. Chances are that they will probably respond similarly (i.e. wait a couple more days for the package to appear). Now, because you mention that the tracking number says "delivered" that might be more cause for concern.

Regardless, that email address is the go-to point of contact for all shipping related concerns. Please keep me posted on the details and how they go about getting you sorted out. I'm always curious to hear personal experiences with regards to my manufacturer/distributor and the work that they do.

hope that helps.
    regards
    -cs
    Well the tracking from UPS and USPS both say it was already delivered on 8/1. I'll contact the "orders" email once I have more info from USPS

Yeah.. that's pretty suspect. hopefully USPS can sort you out. Maybe your delivery guy is into FPV? hehe.

Re: Stolen or mis-delivered order

ROFL! Hopefully it was not stolen. I would hate to have to go all "taken" on someone. My Albanian is atrocious.

lol

GOOD LUCK.

Re: Stolen or mis-delivered order

Well, good news!

USPS contacted me and told me they didn't have it. Apparently that week our regular carrier was on vacation. They checked their location and didn't find it. They interviewed the replacement carrier and he says he delivered it. So they don't know what happened to it, but they don't have it.

So I was getting home and happened to notice my neighbors across the way get home. I walked over and asked if tjey has gotten an unexpected package last Thursday. Turns out they had! As it happens they were in the middle of helping their daughter off to college and thought it was intended for her, but had the wrong name. (Apparently, despite living here for 6 years and talking with them all the time they didn't know our names.). After having her look she said no. So they were preparing to ship it back. It was the stuff my wife had ordered!

I took a look at the label and it looks like the last number in our address, 5, got slightly smeared so that it looked like a 6 if you didn't look close. So the carrier delivered it properly, as far as he knew.

So everything was there and in good condition. All's well that ends well!

:thumbup:

Haha.. awesome.. glad it worked out wearyman!