www.immersionrc.com

Page 1 of 210 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Vive la révolution!

Instructor Pilot

Vive la révolution!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and those of indiscriminate gender... I would like to propose a motion.

If Mr Sander Sassen of ImmersionRC fame fails to provide unto us NexwaveRF 2.4 Ghz within 28 days punitive action shall be taken.

I suggest a staged approach, since proportionality is the bedrock of the European justice system, and in this we must not over react.

Initially should 28 days pass and Zeeflyboy remains unfurnished by 2.4Ghz goodies, I propose a forum ban. This will have the fortunate advantage of getting his fat arse out of his PC chair and hopefully spur his development efforts.

Should a further 14 days pass and Zeeflyboy still remains on 5.8 Ghz, I propose we enforce a form of house arrest. 2 FPV'ers shall be stationed outside his house at all times armed with fully automatic BB guns. Whenever he attempts to leave the house, he will be peppered by a swarm of bb's so dense that he will long for African killer bees instead. Of course quality work requires sustenance, so regular food drops will be made. PayPal donations will be accepted to pay for these expenses, and also the cost of bb's.

Finally, should a further 14 days pass and Zeeflyboy is still losing signal every time he flies behind a twig, a mob of angry FPV'ers shall be formed to storm his abode. We will dig him out of his panic room in his Mc Mansion and hold him accountable for his crimes against the FPV community. We shall offer him one final opportunity to furnish aforementioned angry mob with the equipment they desire, and if he fails to do so he shall be put to the death by means of guillotine.

Of course we will need a guillotine... Anyone handy with wood? Traveller, you're up buddy!

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Zeeflyboy; 19th July 2013 at 07:33 AM.

Subscribed
    Purveyor of the FPV secret sauce at ImmersionRC

I am in for the angry mob part

Navigator
    Count me in!

I must also ask that we add demands for further information of the ImmersionRC 1.3GHz Equipment... Or if you're feeling nasty demand it be delivered within 28 days too

Instructor Pilot

Vive la révolution!

It will be extremely hard to add such demands after 56 days, as while he will still have ears they may not be of much use.

As a further motivation, I have read that the head stays alive for some time after being removed. I suggest we wallpaper the head catching basket with eagletree manuals so that he has some reading material to pass away the time.

Anyway, I suggest that if you want to see 1.3Ghz kit, you join in with phase 1 and 2 in order to make sure we never reach phase 3.

i am very much with you in terms of general procedure, though i find myself in trouble supporting the use of physical force on the delinquent, as in the long term a decapitation is a rather definitive measure. this might cause a sigh of relief for market competitors, but let's be fair, we'd shoot ourselves in the foot doing so.
    alternatively i propose to sentence the delinquent to not use anything but spektrum transmitters and a 808-keycam for personal recreational flights until the said 2.4 hardware is provided and available in sufficient quantity.

Instructor Pilot

Vive la révolution!

I think he'd prefer the guillotine

Navigator
    Kinda puts a new meaning to "rock and a hard place" ... Hmmm... Surely this will work!

Can we do the same with the 1.2Ghz vRx Fatshark Dominator module... and Fatshark?
    "Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills"- Author unknown

Stole from scotttu

Co-Pilot
    I agree. Give us what we want and you won't be harmed.