Click Here To Visit REALFpv!!

Page 153 of 232 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2311

Thread: SPANKY - Mini FPV Quadcopter Frame

Quote Originally Posted by BravoGolf View Post
    None to my knowledge, although my knowledge is very limited and I could veryy well be wrong. But MRSS had some 22xx series CCW/CW adapters but I'm not sure they are for this motor as well. Was going to contact him and find out.

In the meantime I have some m5 alloy nylok nuts coming in to test out.

BTW: Sneak peak of my build.

I Just picked up a Spanky and I'm waiting for better ESC's. Spanky is sporting 5x3 Gemfan Carbon props from MRSS, a boscam 5.8 with IBC stubby 5.8, not shown are the DTF UHF 6Ch Rx with whisker antenna from RMRC, Pz0420, and the obligatory Mobius. The battery shown is a Gens Ace 13003S but will try a variety of battery's. Red alloy standoffs are for another project but I just had to see what they looked like. I believe they are 24 grams each vs. 3 grams each for the black nylon stand offs that will ultimately replace these. Vibration dampner/isolator/bobbins are black and slightly taller than the clear stock ones and came from an NEFPV group by I was lucky enough to stumble into. These taller bobbins allow for greater clearance for the the pdb and wires going to it. All white stand offs were replace with black stand offs I had on hand. Oh and finally the printed PZ0420 enclosure is compliments of MochaBoy! And yes, its on sideways and missing the front fairing.

Nice! I've got some of the same red spacers on mine, but I used black nylon screws so there's a weak point to break first. I figured I can pick up a back of 100 screws for a few bucks, much cheaper than replacing standoffs... lol I've yet to break either one though. These minis will take a beating!

You can see I modified my top plate too, so I can put the battery on top and keep it relatively low, and have a nice place to tuck my UHF receiver below.
    AKA Bonafidepirate

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by jonasdromberg View Post
    Thanks for the the link.. finnaly new motor on the way..
    I just cleaned them out. Thanks for the link buddy.

Guess I'll build another mini now lol

Navigator
    Where is the build guide for the spanky. Can't find it anywhere?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie.cutter View Post
    Don't even know if there is one. It's super simple though, and I can't see what you'd even need instructions for. Do you already have yours? Need some help?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjkkklll View Post
    Don't even know if there is one. It's super simple though, and I can't see what you'd even need instructions for. Do you already have yours? Need some help?
    Do you use small nylon stand offs to mount power distribution board or just screw straight to bottom board?

Navigator
    Do you use small nylon stand offs to mount power distribution board or just screw straight to bottom board?
    No, those are used to mount the flight controller. It's designed for a naze32 or cc3d size.

Navigator
    I have two lots though, one lot slightly longer than others

Spearheading an Aliance BravoGolf's Avatar
    I used m5x6mm female to male standoffs, male stud through frame with m3 nut and m3 screw through board into female end of standoff, because I had them on hand.
    ~BG

Fixed wing: Volantex Ranger 2.4j - Volantex Ranger 2k - Strix Strato Surfer - VAS Banshee - Sky Hunter Grey - Sky Hunter White - Skwalker 1900 - CTH Storm Chaser - CTH Albatross - Diamond 2500 - Super Sky Surfer - Phoenix 2000 - Fun Cub - Sonic 185 - Eflite ascent
    Wings: PopWing - Multiplex Xeno
    Multi-Copters: 400Q - Spanky - PE SS Mini H - GLB spider quad - ATG 750 - Tarot FY680 - V929 - Syma X5C

Navigator
    Ok thanks, next question. Is it normal for all pos and neg terminals to bell out when esc's are soldered to board?

Hi, I haven't made a formal one, mainly because of the lack of complexity of the frame build. Put your flight controller on the clean plate, and mount the power distro on the dirty plate with your ESC and motors. Then put standoffs on the clean section, attach clean to the dirty plate, then screw on the top plate. That's it!

I will be building a Spanky from the ground up tomorrow(unless the ESC arrive today!). I will take pictures and post them.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmaplesong View Post
    When you're outraged at chatch, please don't quote his bullshit.