SurveilZone.com

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Results 321 to 327 of 327

Thread: SurveilZone Cameras

  1. #321
    Navigator EngineerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA USA
    Posts
    347
    Anyone tried this one? Wish SZ uploaded YTube sample videos so we could see how they work!Foxeer XAT1200M 16:9 1200TVL DC5-22V Mini FPV Camera
    http://www.surveilzone.com/Foxeer-XA...-Camera-g-1487

  2. #322
    Navigator ABL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lithuania, Vilnius
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by EngineerX View Post
    Anyone tried this one?
    Well... Still CMOS, but ofc, for some FPV monitors or Dom v3 (with 16:9 aspect ratio) it's probably not so bad choice.
    My old video with this cam:

  3. #323
    Navigator EngineerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA USA
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by ABL View Post
    Well... Still CMOS, but ofc, for some FPV monitors or Dom v3 (with 16:9 aspect ratio) it's probably not so bad choice.
    My old video with this cam:
    Thanks for the video link! too bad not a CCD, perhaps not that bad for DomV3s however

  4. #324
    Navigator 702wolfi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    13
    I am thinking about ordering this Sony Exview CCD Effio-A DSP 750TVL cam. Can this cam be fed with 5 Volt (5-24?) I am asking because the rear view product pic of the this cam shows a 12V stamp next to the power input connector of the cam. I prefer to power my cams with the 5V from the video TX. Thanks.
    Last edited by 702wolfi; 4th April 2016 at 09:58 PM.

  5. #325
    Navigator
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by 702wolfi View Post
    I am thinking about ordering this Sony Exview CCD Effio-A DSP 750TVL cam. Can this cam be fed with 5 Volt (5-24?) I am asking because the rear view product pic of the this cam shows a 12V stamp next to the power input connector of the cam. I prefer to power my cams with the 5V from the video TX. Thanks.
    I would ask the dealer for a more concrete answer.

  6. #326
    Navigator 702wolfi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by cmavr8 View Post
    I would ask the dealer for a more concrete answer.
    I just realized that I already have this cam, I bought it about a year ago. It's the CC1546 model and only runs on 12V. The cam does nothing when you power it with 5V. I wonder when they fix the product description. Probably never.

  7. #327
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by EngineerX View Post
    Anyone tried this one? Wish SZ uploaded YTube sample videos so we could see how they work!Foxeer XAT1200M 16:9 1200TVL DC5-22V Mini FPV Camera
    http://www.surveilzone.com/Foxeer-XA...-Camera-g-1487
    I got one of these nice detailed picture. I have read to drop the 3dnr down to 0 to help with light changes I haven't had chance to do it yet but will do soon

Similar Threads

  1. Do cameras have to be run of V+ out of Tx?
    By learn2turn in forum IFR - Video Link Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st August 2012, 06:51 PM
  2. Ez osd kills my cameras
    By DAveMoi in forum ImmersionRC
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2nd May 2012, 05:55 PM
  3. BLC - 3 Different Cameras
    By Reverand Blue Chip in forum HD RECORDING / VIDEO EDITING
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 6th April 2011, 03:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •