FPVLAB

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: What Are Your Favorite FPV Videos???

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Yup, the mini quad scene with all the money and competition really threw this hobby for a loop.
    Personally, I don't mind keeping fixed wing out of the spotlight. I do think that the wing racing will get more attention as things progress though.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Note:Whyisthespacebarbroken...?

it does seem to be the one niche that people still don't care that much about. If I'm flying a quad in a park these days I get lots of people stopping, asking about privacy and legality, etc. But with a wing most people could care less which is great for us that just want to fly and have fun with it. Wing racing will take of but I don't think it will ever be as widely publicized as mini quad racing.
    Yup exactly. Spacebar thing is a bug. I just changed forum colors to see if that fixes it.

Quad newbie
    Personally I see the popularity of racing quads or even wings as a good thing, it gets big money, sports channels etc involved so it makes us all too big to squish like a fly.

It does however focus tech on a different market, which is not always best for the whole sport.

Myself I also prefer doing more than just racing, most of what I have is for medium to long range.

Steve.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    W7STE

can't seem to find a video sharing thread so i'm sharing here. Redirect me you may :P

Born: 1984. (Norway) RC: 9c super, Frsky 2.4 (Booster), DRAGONLINK FPV: Fatshark Atti/DomiHD5.8ghz og BEVRC/Lawmate 1.3ghz. FPV Models: TBS Disko&geminie, Zephyr II, Z3, X8 Youtube: youtube.com/user/vazza69 TeamWhiteMoose: facebook.com/groups/449806058383080

best friggin thread of all time!

wtf

^sheesh that jogged a 10 year old memory.

I don't think he was even "Trappy" at that point. I think he was "nastycop420" at that point.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314