FPVLAB

Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Brown Pants Thread

^^ just fly for you - kick on the autopilot and flow. If you fly thinking "this will be a great video" that's not natural. Just do you - the RIGHT person will feel what you're saying even if the masses don't. Sometimes a video is just meant for that ONE guy that "gets it". That makes it all the better.
    "I Like Waffles" : FPVLab on Facebook and FPVLab on Twitter

mmm..... not sure. would evel kenevel do what he did just for him??? i think having an audience pushes you to go further lower faster than you would otherwise. sure its egotistical and vein, but in the end you are outside your comfort zone and push yourself to the limit. you get to be better quicker. of course it is primarily for me, but the audience is also a big part.

there are so many fpv videos out there. i try to ask myself - "has this been done already? have i done it better? would i like this if i came across it?" as a sign of respect to the viewer i want to give something worth their while. something unique.

i do acknowledge that people will make videos for themselves, and that is fine. i try to shoot a bit higher sometimes.

^ Yeah he would. He beat his OWN personal best's even when no competitors were even close. And that's the difference. As a young drag-racer, I used to race the other car - adn if I had a grudge, I'd try to race the other driver. MISTAKE. With the experience I have now - I only try to race ME. I try to beat my personal bests - if I do that, I always win even if I lose. The reality is - there's not much that hasn't been already accomplished w/ FPV - people have been flying under bridges for years - flying w/ cameras that fell off - flying w/ p&t turned the wrong way - upside down for miles - etc. So how do you make your mark? In my opinion - that's progressing PERSONALLY. Beating yourself. If you do that, there's bound to be others that thinks that it's kool. This video wasn't anything new - BUT, it's got Brosius' signature all over it - that's yoru voice. Good job on the sticks kid.
    "I Like Waffles" : FPVLab on Facebook and FPVLab on Twitter

Who hacked Sentry's account? You are always scheming up something new!

Many brown pants experiences in 5 minutes. Crashes and successes. Biggest stain @ 1:10
    Last edited by aaron_gx; 22nd September 2011 at 01:38 PM.
    Get me a Crocodile sandwich. And make it snappy.

Engineer for Jesus Christ IBCrazy's Avatar
    Aaron - I always enjoy your videos

-Alex
    If it is broken, fix it. if it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.

videoaerialsystems.com - Performance video piloting

Thanks alex!!! BTW, I got your package this morning! Thank you!!! I will assemble and post some evaulation vids!
    Get me a Crocodile sandwich. And make it snappy.

Im lost
    losing a plane into the ocean with all the gear is my biggest fear. This day a wire broke on my video batt, so I decided to fly from the balancing charge jack on my video batt. ( bad idea, that only works for some time... )
    on my 3rd flight, video simply blacks out ( 2:25 ) . Not recorded on GS but it clearly shows by the attitude of the EZ. Epic LOS find, my spotter only saw the plane like 3 minutes later... my brownest moment in FPV by far.

unplugged
    Nice thread guys.
    aaron watchin your video well . . .. I just wanna go crash a plane. good stuff!

There is a bunch of good stuff here after being without computer/FPV for a week.

i was waiting for you to chime in aaron i was wondering i was going to have to link all of your vids in here lol you are easily the maddest pilot i have come across (next to gabriel of course)

Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast