Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ready to HOVERING THINGS Flip FPV

Thank you for your post. Let me ponder this for a bit today and get back to you. Do you mind sending me your email address please. You can email it to wade@futurehobbies.com.

Cheers,

Wade

Navigator
    Thanks Wade. Email sent.

Navigator
    Do you guys know the difference between the Fire Red simonk and the Ice Blue simonk ESCs?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Future-Hobbies View Post
    Thank you for your post. Let me ponder this for a bit today and get back to you. Do you mind sending me your email address please. You can email it to wade@futurehobbies.com.

Cheers,

Wade
    Um, Still pondering? So far I've sent two emails from your web site (prior to my post here) and one directly to the address you provided and other than the quoted response you haven't even acknowledged my existence. I have to be honest, this isn't exactly filling me with confidence that I'll get any support whatsoever if I place an order then have a problem after. Would I have better luck if I call?
    Last edited by AKCobra; 7th April 2014 at 12:56 PM.

Navigator
    Well I guess I got my answers. The MultiWii isn't even offered as an option anymore, so I went with the naza. I found the motors and ESCs on the site (dumb question, look on the site stupid!). They were out of stock on the VTx so I ordered that from Readymade. And I didn't want to spend $120 for a receiver so I ordered the Lemon 10ch DSMX from Lemon.

Does anybody know what the average build time is for a standard configuration Flip FPV? I'm hoping not more than 2 weeks because it will probably take a week to get here once shipped (shipping cross country) and I'd like to have it for the NEFPV meet in May.

Quote Originally Posted by AKCobra View Post
    I'm getting ready to order one of these in the next week or so, but I'm undecided between the MultiWii and the Naza Light controllers. I've got a Naza on my other quad so I'm pretty comfortable with that, but the recent review on the MultiWii version of this from RTF Quads has me intrigued. So I've got a couple of questions on it that hopefully somebody from FH will see

1) It lists the MultiWii as coming with GPS option. Does that mean the GPS has to be purchased and installed separately? If so do you offer it with the GPS installed and configured, and how much extra would that be?

2) Can the MultiWii be configured for failsafe/RTH with a GPS installed? Do you have support available to help with this if so?

Non MultiWii related questions...

1) I already have a camera and goggles but I need a VTx. If I order one with my purchase, will you install it and set it up to run off the main power supply?
    2) Does it come standard with a low end receiver, or does it come sans receiver unless you order the AR8000? Do you have any lower end receivers available?
    3) Do you sell the motors and ESCs separately in case I need a replacement?

That's all I can think of for now.