Click Here To Visit REALFpv!!

Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,379 of 1379

Thread: ADS 400Q FPV Quadcopter Frame from RealFPV.com - Crashproof and JELLO PROOF!

No they're vastly different, but I understood the order and I think you'll be fine with what I'm sending.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmaplesong View Post
    When you're outraged at chatch, please don't quote his bullshit.

With a 4s 3300 at the rear. All FPV gear up front. This thing is still very tail heavy. Does this have to be perfect? What is reasonable weight limits fully loaded for decent flight times? I am gathering 3-4lbs.

Looks like i have a few things i can do to get this a little closer , might have to add a few weights up front - Anybody like the Vector on this thing? I am running kk2.2 with a hobby king simple osd. i do like the idea of artificial horizon and bank angles ect. Only taken me a year but going out to maiden soon. Have had some in depth projects going on but got a break so this is good!

Quote Originally Posted by chatch View Post
    No they're vastly different, but I understood the order and I think you'll be fine with what I'm sending.
    Gotcha.Well, I'm sure it will be as awesome as the ADS (Spanky 6) and I'm looking forward to getting the ADS back up and running again. Rook question but, I feel like I get a big block with my current CF mini hex on my video(1.3). When I'm faced away from my position, I always get break up. Is that the CF or just all the ESCs causing the interferance? Most of these designs really don't need all that CF imo. Maybe the arms, but the plates, not really sure it's necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubjay View Post
    Looks like i have a few things i can do to get this a little closer , might have to add a few weights up front - Anybody like the Vector on this thing? I am running kk2.2 with a hobby king simple osd. i do like the idea of artificial horizon and bank angles ect. Only taken me a year but going out to maiden soon. Have had some in depth projects going on but got a break so this is good!
    What all do you have on it, got a picture? My ADS balances out perfectly with a 3300 4S (330g). I could even run a big Glacier 4000mAh 4S if I pushed it all the way to the FC. Vector would be cool for distance stuff, if you need the RTL feature for safety, but I'd just run a Naze on it.
    "I think it is just terrible and disgusting how everyone has treated Lance Armstrong, especially after what he achieved, winning seven Tour de France races while on drugs. When I was on drugs, I couldn't even find my bike." -Willie Nelson
    youtube.com/user/austntexan

It's probably a mix of the CF and ESCs.

finally got a batch of Spanky frames in yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmaplesong View Post
    When you're outraged at chatch, please don't quote his bullshit.

Maiden was was wicked. My first flight on a quad. Cant beleive i waited this long as it is simpler then it looks (build and flight) Compared to Trad. Helicopter anyway. Had to run a 4s 2250 to get balance right . I think if i put a heavier TX up front those 3300mah should be closer to the balance point. I have the extended arm version with the dead cat sprawl. I thought i had gem fan 10" props to put on there but they are the 9". Looking forward to more flights!

This thing is really cool. I got it tuned where it sits nice in the air. Take off and land in my hands.Very powerful n fast. Any suggestions on learning to fpv a quad for beginners? I have plenty of planes that i FPV. I tried fpv through goggles with the 400q. Is different then a plane forsure as its so different all of a sudden your going up vertically. Is it best to just commit and get altitude or what? My first time i just hovered close to the ground but landed it pretty quickly as i felt it could get away quickly .

Sharing a picture of my new found love.Attachment 57689

FPV is the bees knees
    I have a used extended arm ADS400Q for sale. $80 and I will pay for shipping! Includes 5 new bobbins.