Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NAZA 3.10 update HELP NEEDED!!

Forum Member

NAZA 3.10 update HELP NEEDED!!

Hi Guys,
    decided to attempt the version 2 update on my NAZA today but without sucess,

I was all up to date on the 1.8 assistant with 2.02 firmware,

so i downloaded the 2.10 assistant, then plugged the quad in as normal but get told that theres a "main controler Miss match" and that i should install latest firmware, so i close that window and im greated with a window saying current firmware is 2.02 on the controler and there are no updates.

if i click update i see this

If i try to open any other part of the assistant i get this message in the bottom corner for a few seconds

Funny thing is the assistant is picking up my diferent flight modes when i switch between atti, gps and man.

Anyone god any ideas as to whats going on? ive installed theassistant 4 to 5 times tonight but the same every time and even tried on another p/c but the same again.

Adam.

Navigator
    im having the same problem!

Forum Member
    DJI has pulled the 3.10 update in the last 48 hours, likely due to various bugs. We're going to have to wait for them to fix the issues that came up and put out a new version.

Forum Member
    mine updated automatically (let me know of one), been working great so far.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by PepsiCola View Post
    DJI has pulled the 3.10 update in the last 48 hours, likely due to various bugs. We're going to have to wait for them to fix the issues that came up and put out a new version.
    LOL It was probably working really well with no bugs and they were worried about their reputation!

Forum Member
    Same issue, can't update firmware on my Naza.

Forum Member
    Would of been nice for Naza to put something on there website! Or a pop up when attempting to update! I spent 4 hours of my life that ill never get back trying to update 2 nazas, including a drive to my parents to try there PC.

Adam.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiCola View Post
    Any firm evidence of this anywhere?

Forum Member

Um....the last six or so posts should do it.
    Like DJI are going to update their customers haha. I'm pretty sure they need a translator for everything they do. It would be smart of them to just do the little things, like having their North American office write a coherent English manual. Also maybe state the limitations of their products before they sold them, as I'm sure they are aware of their own code's f*#k ups!
    Last edited by 5h1f7y; 15th May 2013 at 03:08 AM.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5h1f7y View Post
    Um....the last six or so posts should do it.
    Like DJI are going to update their customers haha. I'm pretty sure they need a translator for everything they do. It would be smart of them to just do the little things, like having their North American office write a coherent English manual. Also maybe state the limitations of their products before they sold them, as I'm sure they are aware of their own code's f*#k ups!
    Last 6 posts only confirm that 2 others are having the same problem. Yet there are hundreds of people successfully updating. So it not really proof that Naza has pulled the update.

Ps. Please don't turn this thread into another "rip the shit out of Naza and Naza pilots thread".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast