Penguin flyerDisco buildr mike20sm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aufmschlau.ch View Post
    I know what's next. Babedebupi!

Team BlackSheep in AMSTERDAM

^^^^ lmao
    Team T&B

Navigator

Team BlackSheep in AMSTERDAM

Just watched it on YouTube and then came over to find the thread. My first comment on the videos going to be did you see that landing on the boat. The real kicker with that shot is take a look at the flags on the front of the boat!

Navigator

get rid of the youtube lag

So I've noticed over the last few months youtube has been lagging. Very rarely can I watch something at 1080p without buffering. I just did the firewall command described here and the performance is night and day:

http://mitchribar.com/2013/02/how-to...windows-guide/

I just re-watched this whole video in 1080p with no lags. Which made the video way more impressive than the first time I watched it today. Hope it helps.

Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
    So I've noticed over the last few months youtube has been lagging. Very rarely can I watch something at 1080p without buffering. I just did the firewall command described here and the performance is night and day:

http://mitchribar.com/2013/02/how-to...windows-guide/

I just re-watched this whole video in 1080p with no lags. Which made the video way more impressive than the first time I watched it today. Hope it helps.
    I can confirm that my videos load much faster now!

Also what's up with the jello on the videos Trappy?

RiSCyD's quad ... he testflew it in the hotel and damaged a prop. we didn't bring spares. it was a 2-day trip and we were just having a blast in Amsterdam, jello really isn't our concern. We do so much professional filming these days we enjoy our regular flying sessions and having fun and sharing videos in the process.

I have about the same thing. I sometimes like to an extra lipo in my bixler instead of a gopro because I can fly longer and just fly FPV without having to worry about filming some cool stuff. When did you visited Amsterdam? I think that if you would have announced it there would be some people comming to Amsterdam to visit you.

Trappy avoids attention nonamerc, if he would announce his visit then people would be all over him ; )

Yea you are right..

well not only that. there's a bunch of people reporting quite a few of our flights to cops or aviation authorities. a couple of guys over at RCGroups called the CAA and got them on the case of the London video, for example. it makes very little sense in that light to announce ahead of time where we'll be. not that we're doing illegal stuff or are afraid of cops, but we're not going to give anyone out to catch us a running start.