http://www.fliteevolution.com/

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: FatShark Ski Goggles : www.fliteevolution.com

Co-Pilot
    Tried these with dom v2 yet?

I tried them with the V2's. Unfortunately can't get a good fit. They were a perfect fit with the V1's but I'm having issues with the edges on the V2's not matter how I try to adjust them.

They dont work on the V2's as they cause edge focus issues due to the eyes being further away, I have a brand new set here if anyone want to make me an offer.

Navigator
    Maybe FE will produce a set of goggles to fit the FS Dom V2.2 / HD ?
    TBS Discovery - EZUHF / IMRC 600mW / Naza Lite & GPS / TBS 69 / EZOSD / Flytrex Core V2
    Turbo Ace Matrix E - Nex6 / Gyrox-5R / R7008SB / IRMC 600mW / Naza M V2 / iOSD Mini / Flytrex Core V2

Would be great!

Navigator
    I ordered a pair not to long ago and was going to work on them this weekend. I didn't see any documentation in the box and was wondering if there were any instructions online?

I assume I will have to pop the clear lens out of the ski goggles and insert the blackened ones into the ski goggles? How do the Fatsharks attach to that?

Also, I see in this thread that there is a "hallway/back of theater" effect for some with the goggles. Is there a remedy to this? I wear prescription glasses so additional reading glasses wont work.

Thanks for your help

Navigator
    What's up with Flite Evolution? are they still in business? ....PayPal shows they got the money.
    I ordered the ski-goggle mod for my Fat-Shark Dominator a week ago and their website just says Status "processing". An email to them got me no response. I would like to know when it's shipping? and what's the tracking number?
    Oh Gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!

Navigator
    flightevolution ?????????? Came upon your site while browsing for a better option to the fit I'm getting with stock fatsharks all i can say is WOW your toatal lack of respect for your customer base will be a big problem of your company having a loyal base of customers , REALLY you don't call them pushy or rude YOU my friend are rude and I will never do business with you our you company GOOD LUCK TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    What's up with Flite Evolution? are they still in business? ....PayPal shows they got the money.
    I ordered the ski-goggle mod for my Fat-Shark Dominator a week ago and their website just says Status "processing". An email to them got me no response. I would like to know when it's shipping? and what's the tracking number?
    did you get your order, I am still waiting for something i paid for back in September.

Sky Pirate & FPV Outlaw SecretSpy711's Avatar
    I just emailed him and pointed him here. I've emailed him a couple of times in the past and received a reply so maybe it wont land in the junk box.
    youtube.com/secretspy711
    COFPV.com