Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL FPVLab PARENTING Thread!

Navigator

OFFICIAL FPVLab PARENTING Thread!

My son won't let me watch any of Justin's videos without ripping it out of my hands. I even let him play with my Simulator controller!

I guess he likes FPV as much as his dad hahaha

BTW, I know it's cheesy but he's my first, I love him all kinds, and thought I should film what he does to put a smile on other people's faces LOL

Check out this site:
    http://chickensashimi.com/designGallery/index.html

I kept waiting for him to put it in his mouth... my son is about 10 months now and that is how he inspects everything! touch it, try to eat it, then use it as a hammer to see if it makes a good noise.
    When nothing else out there will suit your needs... design and build it yourself.

Navigator

I want some FPV shirts for my son!

LOL

Our sons are almost the same age. Mine is May 11th 2012. A day before my birthday!

I love watching him learn, amazing how fast everything goes and how much we take for granted.

I'm hoping we could get the amazing artist himself to make some onesies or something Lol.

Daniel

Navigator

Couldn't afford a tracker..
    So I had a son instead..

I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Rehost View Post
    LOL

Our sons are almost the same age. Mine is May 11th 2012. A day before my birthday!

I love watching him learn, amazing how fast everything goes and how much we take for granted.

I'm hoping we could get the amazing artist himself to make some onesies or something Lol.

Daniel
    That is funny... Alex (my son) was born on May 15th 2012.
    When nothing else out there will suit your needs... design and build it yourself.

The goggles do nothing! chicken sashimi's Avatar
    Fun video Rehost! Welcome to the lab.. thanks for sharing.

My daughter is just short of 14 months old now... so I know how you feel.
    Derrick, the "put everything in their mouth" phase is definitely a lot of work... followed by the "climb anything in sight" phase.

It's amazing you know.. I get all kinds of great toys for my little girl and invariably she points at something sharp/pointy/dangerous/forbidden... then gets mad when she can't play with it.. OUF! What a crazy amount of work they are.
    Insane amounts of respect goes out to my wife who stays home with the little one all day long. I think I would go mental at the end of a single week! God bless the daily grind!

If you're serious about wanting FPV clothes for your little one, let me know which designs you like and I can make some available on kids/baby related products.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-10 16.00.39.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	165.0 KB 
ID:	23222  

Quote Originally Posted by chicken sashimi View Post
    Fun video Rehost! Welcome to the lab.. thanks for sharing.

My daughter is just short of 14 months old now... so I know how you feel.
    Derrick, the "put everything in their mouth" phase is definitely a lot of work... followed by the "climb anything in sight" phase.

It's amazing you know.. I get all kinds of great toys for my little girl and invariably she points at something sharp/pointy/dangerous/forbidden... then gets mad when she can't play with it.. OUF! What a crazy amount of work they are.
    Insane amounts of respect goes out to my wife who stays home with the little one all day long. I think I would go mental at the end of a single week! God bless the daily grind!

If you're serious about wanting FPV clothes for your little one, let me know which designs you like and I can make some available on kids/baby related products.
    +1 to the climbing...

He learned to climb about a month ago. It is actually a nightly ritual now! He climbs the stairs 4-6 times, with my wife or I behind him "just in case". It makes him so happy, and tires him out too... now if he could only figure out how to come back down them.

The goggles do nothing! chicken sashimi's Avatar
    haha STAIRS! I know all about stairs.. we live in a three story townhouse, so we've got no shortage of them. Best of all, my top flight of stairs has no risers, it's open view, so thrilling and dramatic is the name of the game.

Same thing though.. daddy sits at the "peak" motivating the little one, mamma dotes over the babe as she crawls her way up the steps. Kid loves it.

She's also nuts about our dog.. lays all over him.. pulls his ears.. it amazes me how patient he is with her. He tolerates EVERYTHING except tail pulling.. and even then.. he just scurries away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-09 11.50.51.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	181.5 KB 
ID:	23223  

Navigator

Haha you guys are lucky! My boy just started to "try" and pull himself up without much success (yet). I often think I have a lazy boy since others tell me their 10 month does this and that. But whatever, don't want him to grow up too fast.

I have a cat that HATES people. Hisses and growls at everybody. HOWEVER, he loves Ryan and tolerates his hair pulling and rapid crawls towards him in excitement. Amazing, some animals just know.

I don't think it gets any better than this. Remember boys are for the mothers and girls for the dads. In any case our hobby will only get more expensive once they can pilot hahaha.

As for the designs, I don't want to be the only one who buys it, doesn't seem like a good investment for you to have only one customer? But I am definitely in if other requests were made.

Navigator

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363981621.118575.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	23224found daddy's wires!