FPVLAB

image
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 164

Thread: FPV Wing Builds (EPP 38"-48"-60") by SweepWings

  1. #131
    Navigator MajormaydayFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by criccio View Post
    I wish RCTESTFLIGHT did more with his Behemoth. He put up that one video and we haven't heard from him about it since.
    yeah me too. He told me that school started back up and it was going to be tough. I hope he dose another one. He makes good videos. =)

  2. #132
    [Flight Box]Low Class FPV slowjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Middle of massachusetts. somewhere.
    Posts
    5,696
    Have you seen josa3rd's behemoth build? It really screems. He did a really fantastic job on that ship. I have an early deep reaper xl and Joe and I have not raced YET. It seems comparable in size buy I have not hat them side by side. The airfoil on the behemoth is thicker and Joe's build is much stiffer than my reaper. I think the epp is stiffer. Once I fix up my reaper I'll put it up head to head against the behemoth. Though I think he's got a bigger motor and I think the thing might be more stable at speed than the reaper is. He did mention wanting to mix down elevator into the throttle mix. Which is a fantastic idea.
    [Flight Box] - Watch, Cry, Subscribe.
    youtube.com/jnacoustic

    NEFPV^

  3. #133
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by slowjet View Post
    Have you seen josa3rd's behemoth build?
    Do you refer to a video? A post in the forum?
    Can't find it.

  4. #134
    Navigator MajormaydayFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by slowjet View Post
    Have you seen josa3rd's behemoth build? It really screems. He did a really fantastic job on that ship. I have an early deep reaper xl and Joe and I have not raced YET. It seems comparable in size buy I have not hat them side by side. The airfoil on the behemoth is thicker and Joe's build is much stiffer than my reaper. I think the epp is stiffer. Once I fix up my reaper I'll put it up head to head against the behemoth. Though I think he's got a bigger motor and I think the thing might be more stable at speed than the reaper is. He did mention wanting to mix down elevator into the throttle mix. Which is a fantastic idea.
    yes, VIDEO!! =)

  5. #135
    Co-Pilot criccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Doylestown, PA
    Posts
    1,571
    Ruben, I'm putting together a super OCD spreadsheet for my Juggernaut build and the only data point I'm not sure of it the Jugg itself's weight (foam and spars). Do you happen to know off hand?
    -Chris
    www.youtube.com/user/criccio

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeflyboy View Post
    If it all ends badly this time, I'm quitting FPV and RC and taking up golf.

  6. #136
    [Flight Box]Low Class FPV slowjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Middle of massachusetts. somewhere.
    Posts
    5,696
    I thought he made a build log but I can't find it.
    [Flight Box] - Watch, Cry, Subscribe.
    youtube.com/jnacoustic

    NEFPV^

  7. #137
    Co-Pilot criccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Doylestown, PA
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by criccio View Post
    Ruben, I'm putting together a super OCD spreadsheet for my Juggernaut build and the only data point I'm not sure of it the Jugg itself's weight (foam and spars). Do you happen to know off hand?
    Any idea's guys? I'm calculating AUW before I pick a motor so i can go over Cobra's awesome spreadsheets and pick the best one.
    -Chris
    www.youtube.com/user/criccio

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeflyboy View Post
    If it all ends badly this time, I'm quitting FPV and RC and taking up golf.

  8. #138
    Navigator MajormaydayFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by criccio View Post
    Any idea's guys? I'm calculating AUW before I pick a motor so i can go over Cobra's awesome spreadsheets and pick the best one.
    ah man I missed this. I dont get emails why someone replys for some reason. sorry guys. (2.9lbs - 41oz ) Fully built wing with no gopro or FPV gear on OR lipo just frame.




  9. #139
    Co-Pilot criccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Doylestown, PA
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks! Those two video's are what made me choose this over the Chimera. Can't wait!
    -Chris
    www.youtube.com/user/criccio

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeflyboy View Post
    If it all ends badly this time, I'm quitting FPV and RC and taking up golf.

  10. #140
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    86
    Would a cobra 3510-16 suffice for the behemoth, or shouldI get a more powerful motor?

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 110" Blunt nose Scratch built Wing "Gynormika"
    By Yuvski in forum FIXED WING
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 9th June 2014, 08:16 AM
  2. Armin-style flying wing - introducing the "Cheap Armyr"
    By SecretSpy711 in forum PILOT'S LAB
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 9th May 2012, 04:24 PM
  3. EzUHF RX "Diversity" and "Lite"
    By DIGITAL_DARKSIDE in forum ImmersionRC
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21st December 2011, 09:19 AM
  4. FPV Swiss "Big Fpv Wing"
    By Swissflyer86 in forum AIR SHOWS...
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29th September 2011, 01:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •