FPVLAB

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: FPV Wing Builds (EPP 38"-48"-60") by SweepWings

I am super keen on the flinch. Is it possible to hit the cg without the gopro? I'll be using same 2200mAh3s setup. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacW View Post
    I am super keen on the flinch. Is it possible to hit the cg without the gopro? I'll be using same 2200mAh3s setup. Cheers

Hi IsaacW,

Yes, But I based everything on keeping the gopro/case. Just move the 2200 up alittle more. I set the lipo in last after everything. Flinch can handle 2 2200 with ease. All about the layout. maybe some extra nose weight?

2200 right at the nose, hole right at the cg for second 2200mah when wanted. Sound doable? Maybe 3mil lam on the wings might help with the cg. Is this 1.3 or 1.9 epp? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacW View Post
    2200 right at the nose, hole right at the cg for second 2200mah when wanted. Sound doable? Maybe 3mil lam on the wings might help with the cg. Is this 1.3 or 1.9 epp? Thanks!
    That is up to you, the builder. I just give you a solid frame so you can add your goodies =) CG is about 6" from nose and how you lay out things will be the factor. Me, I run 1 2200. I like quick runs and re-load another round and off again.
    My wings are Tough and that 5 mil lam is ment to keep it that way BUT the build is up to you. my wings are 1.3 EPP the 1.9 is a pain to cut.

new build video with better audio

Alright, I'm convinced after watching those two videos I need to make a hot wire cutter from a soldering gun to make my life easier.

Navigator
    Guys,
    what flight times do you get with the behemoth with what power setup and what flight characteristics?
    Also, can one comment about how it compares to CTH deep reaper (fight characteristics, wing loading, gliding ability, agility, speed etc.)
    Thanks.

Navigator
    Also, what AUW do you end up with, and how does it handle wind and high speed.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi_Y View Post
    Also, what AUW do you end up with, and how does it handle wind and high speed.
    Thanks again.
    We the Behemoth is a monster next to any other FPV wing in it's class size. It will not tip stall and floats for days. GetFPV has them now if you want to look. Next to the DeepReaper XL, It's like the XL is pee wee hermin and my Behemoth is like The Rock. lol My wing is super thick and strictly built for FPV the XL is a combat , sloper wing. I did notice the the XL did flop around on launches and did not seem that stiff at all.
    Winds and High speed i nothing for my wings. Jugg and flinch hit 100+ mph easy.

I wish RCTESTFLIGHT did more with his Behemoth. He put up that one video and we haven't heard from him about it since.
    -Chris
    www.youtube.com/user/criccio

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeflyboy View Post
    If it all ends badly this time, I'm quitting FPV and RC and taking up golf.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast