Thread: Tracking Duetsche Post after "handed to Logistics Center Frankfurt" to the U.S.

Tracking Duetsche Post after "handed to Logistics Center Frankfurt" to the U.S.

"The item was handed over to the International Logistics Center Frankfurt on Feb 5, 2012 to be forwarded to United States of America."

This is the only update I've gotten since the 3rd. Do I have to use a different site to track or is it stuck in customs?

A safe assumption would guess that as soon as it's in US hands, Deutsche Post has relinquished control and the ability to track it any further. I ship to foreign countries all the time via USPS and once the parcel is in another country's mail courier system, USPS no longer can track.

I believe customs can hold it up to 30 or 40 days. That's what GoPro told me when i sended my camera in for repairs

Navigator
    My parcels that have come to the UK give me tracking via Deutsche Post right up to delivery, this includes a step of the item arriving in its destination location. However, I don't know if the same applies to the US. I think a statement on TBS' website also say it depends on the weight of the order but I don't know how true this is as my Naza and a single ESC were still tracked.

Navigator
    When I ship parcels from Germany with "Deutsche Post AG" to the states, it often takes several days until they arrive. That is my experience. The problem is that parcels are only tracked as long as they haven't left Germany. Parcels to the U.S. are put into a plane in Frankfurt. From then on, it's the U.S. post who is responsable for further transportation, Deutsche Post doesn't track your parcel anymore. Don't worry and stay tuned.

Alright cool. Just wasn't sure if there was some special way to track it. Thanks!

you can get updated tracking information from USPS using the same tracking number that is prefilled on the deutsche post website.

Holy shit, it's here!! Haha. Thanks Trappy!

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    you can get updated tracking information from USPS using the same tracking number that is prefilled on the deutsche post website.
    Thanks, mate! The tracking system is quite reliable.