Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatshark attitude sd diagonal lines in video.

The lines only appeard when you use the video out port for recording, i always record my video if something happens.
    I also tryed a second pair with the same result.....
    So i sold them and i am now back to the dominator, for me, they are simply the best!

Thanks for replying! And I'm having the exact same problem. It only occurs when using the video out. Anyone else that have a solution for this?

Wireless video evangelist FatShark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by codemonkey1337 View Post
    Thanks for replying! And I'm having the exact same problem. It only occurs when using the video out. Anyone else that have a solution for this?
    That probably means your cable is picking up interference from somewhere, likely your RC transmitter. See if you can isolate the cause of interference. What are you connecting the cable to?
    FatShark - RC vision systems - www.fatshark.com

Fatshark AU/NZ Repairs hpcoolahan's Avatar
    have to do some checking , but i think i started getting those diagonal lines when i swapped out to the nextwave reciever..will look into this as well.
    Does it even with RC off, as soon as i plug into video out.
    Last edited by hpcoolahan; 6th August 2013 at 02:42 AM.
    Australia post: "delivering packages the day after you need them since 1809"

"Light travels faster than sound -- thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak" - Albert Einstein.

I have FatShark Predator V1 video glasses, with stock transmitter of 100 mw no strips are present! Picture pure!
    With transmitters of 250 mw and 600 mw, there are diagonal strips. which don't manage to be cleaned. I tried LC-Power Filter, and capacitor on a food. Helps nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by FatShark View Post
    That probably means your cable is picking up interference from somewhere, likely your RC transmitter. See if you can isolate the cause of interference. What are you connecting the cable to?
    Sorry for the late reply. I'm connecting it to a dvr (http://www.firstpersonview.co.uk/rec...2fa52bace8e81c), and the lines are only visible when using the video out.

Did you guys find out the exact cause yet? I have the same problem with the diagonal mines when using a DVR to the video out on my Attitude goggles. When I have the DVR hook up the the UNO and my older Pred I get clear image. When I switch back to the Attitude the diagonal lines come back.

All this was tested with the same RDA cable that came with the Attitude kit. I tried different cables and still the same issue.

Things I've tried:
    -separate the DVR from the goggles as far as possible.
    -use different cables to eliminate a bad cable.
    -use a different VTX
    -use a different camera
    -isolate any electronics that is even close

What I did notice was when I plug in the DVR to the goggles video out, the image in the goggles gets slightly dim. When the cable is removed the image gets brighter. This does not happen with my older predator goggles.

My setup:

IMRC 600mw power by a 3s lipo
    Fatshark CMOS cam
    RMRC FPV1000 DVR

Any suggestions or help would be great I purchased my Attitude a few months ago from GetFPV. It's been working prefect and all I want to do is to be able to record what the FPV cam is seeing. The diagonal lines is driving me nuts.

Here's a video showing the problem

Wireless video evangelist FatShark's Avatar
    I tried ordering the FPV1000 DVR from RMRC but its currently out of stock. I don't get lines on the DVRs I have here but I've got a Japan DVR coming and will look at that when it comes in. And will try to get an FPV1000 when it gets back in stock.
    FatShark - RC vision systems - www.fatshark.com

Fatshark AU/NZ Repairs hpcoolahan's Avatar
    Greg,
    In the above post he mentioned the diagonal lines appearing only when using the av out to a recorder , and the image in the goggles dulls/ looses brightness a bit.
    Thats exactly the same behavior i get since i swapped out the old airwave to the nextwave reciever you sent me to put in my Classics.
    Im using the BevRc PV700 version of the Fpvjapan , never used to get it with the old airwave reciever.
    Just thought you might want to know.
    Let me know if you come up with anything to fix it!!

Patrick
    Australia post: "delivering packages the day after you need them since 1809"

"Light travels faster than sound -- thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak" - Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by FatShark View Post
    I tried ordering the FPV1000 DVR from RMRC but its currently out of stock. I don't get lines on the DVRs I have here but I've got a Japan DVR coming and will look at that when it comes in. And will try to get an FPV1000 when it gets back in stock.
    I think the FPV1000 and the Japan DVR is nearly identical except for different firmware I think. You can borrow my FPV1000 from RMRC to test if you can give hook me up with a the new Dom HD's! hehe jk. waiting to see if you have a fix for the diagonal line problem on the Attitude goggles. I guess for now I'll just have the DVR hooked up to my old Predators and record from there.