Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat Shark Spy Hawk Support Thread

Wireless video evangelist FatShark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerx1986 View Post
    Hello! So, i have found spyhawk airplane in woods and i whant to know if its posible, to buy only glases and controller?
    The goggles will only work with the FatShark transmitter so unless you found a Fat Shark version (not likely) then it won't work together. That said, I can sell you a complete kit really cheap as I'm trying to get rid of my stock. www.fatshark.com/support if you're interested.
    FatShark - RC vision systems - www.fatshark.com

Quote Originally Posted by FatShark View Post
    The goggles will only work with the FatShark transmitter so unless you found a Fat Shark version (not likely) then it won't work together. That said, I can sell you a complete kit really cheap as I'm trying to get rid of my stock. www.fatshark.com/support if you're interested.
    i dont know about transmitter, but on plane is fatshark lables and on antena to. but what is the price?

Hi Greg.

I hope that all is well.
    When you were in Montreal during the summer, I bought a SpyHawk from you, but you did not have any goggles. I would like to buy a set of Fat Shark goggles, but I would like to also be able to use it with other with other equipment. What model do you suggest? I would like to be able to use it on multi rotors as well as other planes.

Thanks,
    Greg

Hi Greg, I suggest you contact Zoltan at New Generation Hobbies. I normally suggest the Attitude as it has the largest screen and best colors. Predator does fine as well and if you don't need the head tracking its a better price. Both models have the built in 5G8 receiver.

Hi Greg. Have you released the Attitude HD yet and if not, do you have a time frame?

Thanks,
    Greg

Fatshark AU/NZ Repairs hpcoolahan's Avatar
    Please look at the new products for 2013 , the first page for these answers...........they get asked daily ...........

http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....ducts-for-2013
    Australia post: "delivering packages the day after you need them since 1809"

"Light travels faster than sound -- thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak" - Albert Einstein.

Thanks hpcoolahan.

i finally get my plane, transmitter is this one http://immersionrc.com/product-detai...z%20600mW%20Tx
    so i need googles and some controller for plane, can u help me?

Any Fat Shark goggle will be compatible with the 600mW IRC transmitter. You need a controller to go with a SpyHawk plane?

Hi, where can I buy the Spyhawk bundle in Europe (preferably Switzerland) - I see you mentioned an online partner in Spain? is that the only option?