PDA

View Full Version : You Snooze, You Lose. Ritewing Drak: the Return

Pushjerk
8th December 2017, 06:22 PM
Dudes (and Dudettes),

Chris is bringing back the Big Drak in another limited production run. If you want on this train, you must email (http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?45648-Molded-Ritewing-Drak-Build-amp-Info-place&p=835684&highlight=Email#post835684) the Man! If you fail to get on Ritewing Claus' list, there will be no Big Drak for you. This is a historical event. There could likely never be another spawn of this Plane of Planes in the future.

When your grandkids ask what you did the day the Chris brought back the Drak, what will you tell them?

Sweetieinsf
8th December 2017, 09:44 PM
Dudes (and Dudettes),

Chris is bringing back the Big Drak in another limited production run. If you want on this train, you must email (http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?45648-Molded-Ritewing-Drak-Build-amp-Info-place&p=835684&highlight=Email#post835684) the Man! If you fail to get on Ritewing Claus' list, there will be no Big Drak for you. This is a historical event. There could likely never be another spawn of this Plane of Planes in the future.

When your grandkids ask what you did the day the Chris brought back the Drak, what will you tell them?
Don't forget to order YOUR set of *80"* Extended Wings at the same time! Shown here with the Mini Drak 55" FS Extended Wings:

Travm1982
8th December 2017, 10:31 PM
I hate to think I won't be able to get a big drak someday. I'd have one this round if I hadn't already blown my budget on big boy toys for next few months. The extendo wings are icing on the cake.

Anyone know why the limited production?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pushjerk
8th December 2017, 11:08 PM
That shiz is $$$$ to produce.

ritewing
9th December 2017, 01:04 PM
My cost have actually gone up quite a bit to do this small batch.
I am keeping the same cost of 350.00 on this run as it was last year.

Travm1982
9th December 2017, 02:29 PM
Well I hope I don't miss the boat for good. I'll be saving up if you ever do another run.

ritewing
12th December 2017, 03:16 AM
Email me Travm , we have the pre sale going ATM.
Well I hope I don't miss the boat for good. I'll be saving up if you ever do another run.

metropolis
24th December 2017, 05:21 PM
I'm in on this! So excited! Just need to work out what parts I'll be using aside from the 6S SS motor and esc.

metropolis
23rd February 2018, 06:34 PM
Any update here?

ritewing
23rd February 2018, 06:37 PM
Any update here?They are on the ocean right now, they should be landing in Houston pretty quick and go through customs

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

metropolis
23rd February 2018, 06:38 PM
Thanks bud!

Fallkon
25th February 2018, 02:31 PM
I love my drak, it's never let me down. And I've only had great cs from Chris and team legit. If i wasn't maxed out on planes i would order another in a heartbeat but i have a Northstar to build and convert to elec.!
Did someone say there's a wing set that makes drak 80"?

doug4223
1st April 2018, 11:15 PM
Any word yet when the Drak will be shipped ??

ritewing
3rd April 2018, 12:01 AM
Any word yet when the Drak will be shipped ??EMAIL me buddy. We just started shipping. ritewing@hotmail.com

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

39LineFPV
24th April 2018, 08:27 PM
Recently ordered a Drak to be shipped here to Australia and can't wait to get it up into the air.

I didn't order the wing extensions for i'm sure the normal sized Drak will be perfect for that i need.

Can anyone here tell me what the Drak is like with the extended wing set in regards to speed difference and flight time, etc? :)

ritewing
30th April 2018, 03:48 AM
Hey bro, are you a member of The Ritewing Nation on Facebook? There is some guys flying the big extended wing sets there.
Recently ordered a Drak to be shipped here to Australia and can't wait to get it up into the air.

I didn't order the wing extensions for i'm sure the normal sized Drak will be perfect for that i need.

Can anyone here tell me what the Drak is like with the extended wing set in regards to speed difference and flight time, etc? :)

39LineFPV
30th April 2018, 04:43 AM
HI Ritewing.

No i don't do facebook..but after speaking to Chris@Ritewing i might be tempted to actually join just for that group.

If i do join i would feel better after having the Drak here with me then i could post pics straight away and feel like a member hehe :P

zanthor
19th July 2018, 03:10 PM

I cruise around 35mph airspeed and can do so for upwards of an hour with 16000mah of 5S on board. I haven't really had a chance to fully drain this setup yet, but I expect I can reach 25 miles out (50 round trip).