17th April 2012, 10:15 AM
Hi skylark, when will u start selling the Bluetooth module for att2 add-on

skylark
19th April 2012, 08:35 AM
Thank you for your attention about us
You can place your order next week.

Emadine
19th April 2012, 09:50 AM
Thanks skylark. Please post the URL. Btw will the standard IV available next week also?

skylark
30th April 2012, 11:05 AM
Thanks skylark. Please post the URL. Btw will the standard IV available next week also?
Bluetooth module for Skylark AAT II
http://www.skylarkfpv.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=83

Emadine
30th April 2012, 08:04 PM
Thanks skylarks. Ordered.

whakahere
1st May 2012, 08:25 AM
I already have a bluetooth adapter from my multicopter programming. will I be able to use that and if so what is the order of the pin out?

skylark
2nd May 2012, 01:54 AM
I already have a bluetooth adapter from my multicopter programming. will I be able to use that and if so what is the order of the pin out?
We are unsure, just try connect your Buletooth module with Skylark AAT[EXT Port] by Skylark 4Pin Cable .
Red wire: +5V
Black wire: GND
Orange wire: RX signal
White: TX signal
If you can receive the data from your module, it should be OK.

Vitamin J
2nd May 2012, 12:00 PM
Bluetooth module for Skylark AAT II
http://www.skylarkfpv.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=83
Cool! Does this mean that the Android tracking app is also released?!

Emadine
2nd May 2012, 06:33 PM
O sh*t I forgot I using iOS 5.1. Hi skylark will u release a iOS apps?

Emadine
16th May 2012, 11:19 AM
Hi Skylark. I receive my Bluetooth module today. But I have two problem. First, the connector is too big to plug into the ext port of the aat. Second, after some cutting and fileing on the aat alu casing. When I connect the Bluetooth module the red led started blinking but none of my device(pc,laptop,iphone&ipad) can locate the bluetooth device. I think I have a DOA kit. Please advice, Thanks

Regards
Thomas

Charlienofun
16th May 2012, 11:28 AM
@Skylark is this module bluetooth 4 standard? iOS supports bluetooth 4 accessories with no license or approval stuff :)

Emadine
29th May 2012, 08:44 PM

Hi r u able to get the Bluetooth to work? I have the original from skylark but it doesn't work

whakahere
3rd June 2012, 05:35 PM
I haven't tried. :( I been busy tuning my tri lately.

BillyJo
29th June 2012, 12:58 PM
i have to bluetooth module in my AAT tracker, my PC see the AAT, when i try to connect it ask me a code to give access to the unit, what is the code ?? 0000 ? 1111 ? 9999 ? cant find it....
thanks

skylark
29th June 2012, 01:02 PM
i have to bluetooth module in my AAT tracker, my PC see the AAT, when i try to connect it ask me a code to give access to the unit, what is the code ?? 0000 ? 1111 ? 9999 ? cant find it....
thanks

Default code is 1234

joop1987
16th July 2012, 12:46 AM
Can you make the app work with mic input to the phone instead of blue tooth? The GPS coordinates are transmitted through the audio channel from the Trace OSD to the VTX, correct?

This way we track our plane without buying AAT. Not all of us need antenna tracking. But would like to see where we are at or crashed.

jiberjaber
6th September 2012, 07:09 AM
Is there a particular baud rate the bluetooth module needs to work at?

skylark
7th September 2012, 05:54 AM
The baud rate of bluetooth module works at 115200

jiberjaber
10th September 2012, 02:16 PM
Thanks, I now have it working with a seperate bluetooth module :)

After a few interesting locations, one being in the artic the other off Brazil it finally locked on to my location in the UK and tracked the plane well :)

Often the display will jump back to Seattle (its default location) but pressing the home button puts the display back on the plane again.
It would be good to add a couple things to the software.

It would be good if the software remembered the last location it received from the plane rather than defaulting to Seattle. (good to find a lost plane with perhaps?)
It would be good if the software gave the option to log the data and then show the track on the phone..

A good tool but with the above I think it would be really cool for finding downed planes :)