PDA

View Full Version : Banggood SORTED THIS OUT AFTER 2 MONTHS

Marillion
30th May 2016, 03:02 AM
I am very very pissed off with Banggood and i wont be buying nothing else from them and do my best to let the RC-WORLD know the best i can about how they treat there customers and deal with there issues.

i order an fx-61 from banggood and paid 120 euros and added insurance , that is premium shipping in the price when compering to other
vendors. but NO they shipped it regular shipping which took a month to get here and when i got the packet ( paid 21 euro tax aswell) it was in this state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQxOIvn4zzM

I WAS VERY PISSED OFF AS YOU CAN SEE

anyway i contacted bangood and made a claim as the insurance paid for the fx-61 in-titles me to do
so i made a video posted it to banggood with the claim and waited 2 days , to see a BIG REJECT on my claim telling me they are sorry an wish to help but left no way to reply to the claim cos its rejected and basically closed!!!

ANYWAY : i am posting this here for all to see how this company is not to be trusted and we as RC-HOBBIEST need to support companies that take care of us and respect us and honor there claims .

Beerwiser
30th May 2016, 03:45 AM
well I dont know what to say. Where is the life jacket that floated that plane to you-gezz that is just soaked. I have ordered a bunch of stuff from them and have had good luck and when there was a problem it was taken care of. I am in no way defending them or any other Chinese dealer, but shipping is out of thier control. Packaging on the other hand is in their control and they failed to put a life jacket on that order. I have had similar problems, but it was taken care of. Just my 2c.

Channel 1
30th May 2016, 06:27 AM
I am in no way defending them or any other Chinese dealer, but shipping is out of thier control.

Actually shipping is their problem as they chose who to hand off the package to and until it is delivered in good order to the receiver, the package belongs to and is the responsibility of the shipper and the shipping company it was tendered to.

By refusing to make good on a damage claim they have broken their contract with the receiver and as such the purchase price should be charged back to Banggood and then it is up to them to arrange the return of the package and or it's disposal.

Also insurance is not intended to protect the receiver, it is paid for and becomes part of the contract between the shipper and the shipping company, if there is a loss, the shipper must file a claim and if accepted by the shipping company the shipper will be compensated, not the receiver.

My guess is Banggood knows this and may have actually filed a claim, which may have been rejected but that is not the receivers problem nor responsibility.

None the less by failing to make good with the receiver Banggood has demonstrated they are a company who should not be trusted very much.

Wayne

Packaging on the other hand is in their control and they failed to put a life jacket on that order. I have had similar problems, but it was taken care of. Just my 2c.[/QUOTE]

Marillion
30th May 2016, 07:07 AM
exactly Channel1 , also the insurance i paid extra for states that if the package get lost or damaged , will be replaced without the receiver having to send the damage packet back , or else refunded fully .... but till now i only had my claim rejected and nothing else .

says alot about there ethics

Marillion
30th May 2016, 07:23 AM
here

Channel 1
30th May 2016, 09:16 AM
but till now i only had my claim rejected and nothing else .

Is there any chance your bank can step in and help you out?

Don't know about the regulations in your country but here in the U.S. I can contact my bank and they will claw back the funds from the merchant and put a hold on them until the merchant can provide proof to the bank the problem has been resolved, if the merchant does not comply within 60 days then the merchant doesn't get paid at all and the case is then closed in my favor regardless of how it works out.

Years back I ordered a $500 camcorder battery from a merchant and they delayed shipping (not in stock) but charged me for the item anyhow, I grew tired of their excuses contacted my bank they pulled the money back and it was in my account the next day, later I received a letter from the bank stating they closed the case in my favor, a couple weeks later I received the battery drop shipped from the manufacturer for free.

I guarantee the merchant was billed for the battery and had no way to collect from me.

Tough.

Wayne

Marillion
30th May 2016, 09:25 AM
Is there any chance your bank can step in and help you out?

Don't know about the regulations in your country but here in the U.S. I can contact my bank and they will claw back the funds from the merchant and put a hold on them until the merchant can provide proof to the bank the problem has been resolved, if the merchant does not comply within 60 days then the merchant doesn't get paid at all and the case is then closed in my favor regardless of how it works out.

Years back I ordered a $500 camcorder battery from a merchant and they delayed shipping (not in stock) but charged me for the item anyhow, I grew tired of their excuses contacted my bank they pulled the money back and it was in my account the next day, later I received a letter from the bank stating they closed the case in my favor, a couple weeks later I received the battery drop shipped from the manufacturer for free.

I guarantee the merchant was billed for the battery and had no way to collect from me.

Tough.

Wayne

i called the bank and yes they provide security , they asked me to write a latter with all the prove and communications with the seller , they told me that i have 2 months to file it from order so basically i have 3 and a half weeks more to put my later in .

the thing is i have to wait a bit to see what banggood will do cos if i file the later and banggood solves the claim i will be charged 40 euro for investigating fees .
so i will wait till next week then i file the latter

Marillion
8th July 2016, 07:45 AM
WELL AFTER LOTS OF BACK AND FORWARD WITH BANGGOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY HAD ARRANGE/FIXED THIS ISSUE FOR ME .

MAYBE IT WAS TRUE A MISUNDERSTANDING BY ONE OF THERE CS MANAGEMENT AFTER.