PDA

View Full Version : Reseller in Europe??

Rootz
2nd March 2012, 09:50 PM
Hey there,

I was just about to buy one of your 5.8 Gig transmitters and suddenly realised the shipping was almost as much as the Tx. :(

I'm in the UK. Do you have any dealers this side of the pond??

Cheers!

Rootz

UrbanDrones
5th March 2012, 12:30 PM
Hi Rootz -
Contact me at support@urbandrones.com with your shipping address to see if I can get you a better shipping quote. Urban Drones is located in the USA.

Alex-

londonguy
5th March 2012, 01:22 PM
Yeah the shipping from Urban Drones to the UK is crazy expensive. I've almost bought a few things before having to back out.

Most places are able to get shipping to the UK as cheap as $5-10 so it might be worth looking into.

Rootz
5th March 2012, 02:23 PM
Hi Rootz -
Contact me at support@urbandrones.com with your shipping address to see if I can get you a better shipping quote. Urban Drones is located in the USA.

Alex-

Thanks Alex. Email sent.

Cheerz!

Rootz

UrbanDrones
5th March 2012, 04:53 PM
Hey LondonGuy and Rootz -
Thanks for contacting me about this.
I did a quick quite in Herfordshire and these were the prices that I was able to get.
Based on this general shipping quote, it looks like most items would cost between $16 and $40 average to ship to that area. A lot of the times I give free express upgrade when shipping to Europe at my expense, but this is not all the time, and I can never guarantee that I will give that to everyone. Attach is the quote from the USPS. What do you think guys?