PDA

View Full Version : Recommend the RCINPOWER 2204 KV2300 Brushless Motor

SurveilZone
23rd June 2015, 11:43 AM
RCINPOWER 2204 KV2300 Brushless Motor CW or CCW for 250 Quadcopter:http://www.surveilzone.com/RCINPOWER-2204-KV2300-Brushless-Motor-CWCCW-for-250-Quadcopter-g-1386

john snow
24th June 2015, 08:47 AM
Does anyone use it before? I want to test.

SurveilZone
24th June 2015, 11:45 PM

xjet
25th June 2015, 03:52 AM
The thing that is most annoying about motors with a built-in prop-adapter (as opposed to bolt-on) and which come in CW/CCW setups is that you have to buy *TWO* spare motors if you want to be ready for any kind of damage or in case you get a dud.

For that reason, I tend to stick to motors that are just conventional direction thread (nylocks work fine) or which have bolt-on prop adapters because that way I can buy 5 motors (rather than 6) in order to have a spare.

I notice also that if you do break just one motor, Surveilzone don't seem to sell single replacements -- only pairs. If you broke two motors of the same rotation -- you'd end up having two unused motors of the opposite rotation because you'd have had to buy two pairs of spares.

Not good.

Surveilzone... how about selling the motors individually and how about selling the one with the regular thread with a longer threaded prop-shaft so we can buy four of them and just use nylocks if we want?

metoo
30th June 2015, 03:20 PM
Surveilzone don't seem to sell single replacements -- only pairs...
Surveilzone... how about selling the motors individually and how about selling the one with the regular thread with a longer threaded prop-shaft

I am not sure why they haven't responded to that. From what I can tell, you CAN buy either seperately, so if you wish, you could buy all one direction. Is there a reason you can't just swap the wires to make it turn the other direction on these motors?

john snow
1st July 2015, 07:59 AM
They sell single one now

SurveilZone
1st July 2015, 10:40 AM
The thing that is most annoying about motors with a built-in prop-adapter (as opposed to bolt-on) and which come in CW/CCW setups is that you have to buy *TWO* spare motors if you want to be ready for any kind of damage or in case you get a dud.

For that reason, I tend to stick to motors that are just conventional direction thread (nylocks work fine) or which have bolt-on prop adapters because that way I can buy 5 motors (rather than 6) in order to have a spare.

I notice also that if you do break just one motor, Surveilzone don't seem to sell single replacements -- only pairs. If you broke two motors of the same rotation -- you'd end up having two unused motors of the opposite rotation because you'd have had to buy two pairs of spares.

Not good.

Surveilzone... how about selling the motors individually and how about selling the one with the regular thread with a longer threaded prop-shaft so we can buy four of them and just use nylocks if we want?

We have updated the listing and sell single motor now. You can choose either CW or CCW per your need.

Moreover, SuveilZone has cobra 2204 motor in stock, no difference of CW and CCW, you can buy it directly.
http://www.surveilzone.com/Cobra-CM22042300kV-Brushless-Multirotor-Motor--g-1401

FLDataTeK
2nd January 2016, 06:21 PM

I feel so used... LOL

Just kidding... Impressive little motors no doubt. And the 2206 2200kv are even more impressive.