PDA

View Full Version : qav250 settings in openpilot GCS gone

sd250
15th January 2015, 05:53 PM
Hello
I purchased a qav250 RTR and accidentally upgraded the cc3d board after attaching. I realized I screwed up right as I hit the upgrade and it was too late. I don't imagine there is a way to recover the setup but thought I would ask anyways.

thanks.

Andy_GetFPV
15th January 2015, 06:12 PM
Yes unfortunately flashing the board will wipe the settings we put on there. I can give you an exported file with the RTF settings we use. You should be able to import this into the GCS and flash it to your board putting it back to the settings we had on there.

Just be sure to run the radio Wizard afterwards to setup your radio, and of course don't have the props on during setup.

sd250
15th January 2015, 06:26 PM
Thanks Andy!

Azsweetwater2011
13th March 2015, 10:46 PM
Damn. saw this and thought I was onto something. Set up the 250 again and imported these settings, also ran transmitter set up wizard again. Went outside for a test and powered it up. As soon as it lifted off it began to wobble out of control and then flipped over. Went ahead and ran set up wizard again and updated firmware without importing these settings and made my own adjustments and now I'm back in the air. Oh well props are cheap (good thing) maybe I missed something but I tried a couple of times.

Andy_GetFPV
16th March 2015, 07:18 PM
Damn. saw this and thought I was onto something. Set up the 250 again and imported these settings, also ran transmitter set up wizard again. Went outside for a test and powered it up. As soon as it lifted off it began to wobble out of control and then flipped over. Went ahead and ran set up wizard again and updated firmware without importing these settings and made my own adjustments and now I'm back in the air. Oh well props are cheap (good thing) maybe I missed something but I tried a couple of times.

Most likely you have a version mismatch. This attachment of settings was created for version 14.10 "mini me" version. This is a few version behind what is newest now, so you won't be able to import them unless you're running the same firmware version.

Azsweetwater2011
16th March 2015, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the heads up, my Atom is brand new. Love the QAV250 by the way. Now just trying to master elevation control, lol