PDA

View Full Version : *Special Request*

Dust
4th January 2015, 12:09 AM
Hey buddy, your bobbins are the best on the market. LOVE them. My question/request is:
Would it be possible to have a batch of bobbins made with a male thread coming out one end, and a female input threading inside on the other side? It doesnt have to be a deep threading into it, just a few mm for a nylon bolt to hold down an anti vibe plate.

Is this possible?

Traveller
4th January 2015, 05:02 AM
Hey buddy, your bobbins are the best on the market. LOVE them. My question/request is:
Would it be possible to have a batch of bobbins made with a male thread coming out one end, and a female input threading inside on the other side? It doesnt have to be a deep threading into it, just a few mm for a nylon bolt to hold down an anti vibe plate.

Is this possible?

+1^! and if possible a female/female inputs. I've been looking for of these! but the ones i found are all to hard for my needs.

chatch
4th January 2015, 05:26 AM
sure, I can see what can be done. I think there is an extra mold fee associated with each type but that's only like $150 per type. I can also make them a bit longer if needed. they're at 10mm right now

Traveller
4th January 2015, 06:35 AM
Ooh if you can get them to +/- 14/15mm that would rock!!! (asking due to a new design i'm working on.)

Dust
5th January 2015, 11:19 AM
I wouldnt care if they were a bit longer either. doesnt really matter to me, but would be nice to not have a bolt coming up through the plate to potientally poke my cam. They might need to be longer just to keep the flex and not make them too stiff due to a metal core.