PDA

View Full Version : Washington Mini Races!

Hockeystud87
22nd October 2014, 01:05 AM
I was wondering if there is anyone in the Seattle area that flies these 250 racers and would want to meet up and zip around!

fpvracing
24th October 2014, 12:33 AM
Adding yourself to this list should help you find some racing buddies: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OHpxFb-Vnvz0EpeIHtk-MnQfOg5iryVsT8-LNaPx04k/edit?usp=sharing

Big T Fpv
31st October 2014, 10:55 AM
Morning. I sent you a pm with my contact info. My 5 acre racetrack will be ready in the spring. Its Located by echo lake north of Woodinville. I have been hanging with the guys on fpv lab on what's going on in Wa forum. You missed a couple of great meets this year, philthy in battleground and c5galaxy in enterprise oregon. Both were awesome and hope to meet you at the next one. I have a qav400 in the trunk everyday so weather permitting we should hook up. I work in renton so bonny lake is not to far to hook up. Let's fly!

Big T Fpv
1st November 2014, 01:08 AM
Hey hockey. Tried to send you another pm but your mailbox is full. I fly the qav400 every night after work in woodinville and the bigger stuff out in monroe. Pm me your cell number or text me so we can hook up. I will keep you up to speed when we are flying. Wait till you see my buddy Tylers fpv t-rex 500. So badass!

Tyler
1st November 2014, 02:09 AM
I'll race you guys with the T-rex500 hehehe. But Trevor on a serious note, I'm probably going to sell a few of my stuff so I can aquire a QAV250 and get back in the multirotor hype. P.S. I bought an EZUHF and 1.3 video. We'll have some long range fun soon :)

Big T Fpv
1st November 2014, 02:20 AM
Oh ya. I hooked up with Hockeystud87 via text and he's in too. We should hit Monroe soon.

Tyler
3rd November 2014, 12:44 AM
We all meet up early today. It was a blast!
http://i.imgur.com/3FF1Cey.jpg

CoolD
19th November 2014, 12:48 PM
I'm super interested, when are we flying ?

Big T Fpv
19th November 2014, 03:12 PM
We usually meet once a week to fly. Pm me your contact info and I will keep you in the loop when we are flying. Usually We Fly In monroe, but I'm open for whenever. I keep gear in the car everyday.