PDA

View Full Version : Mini 10Xzoom 700tvl fpv camera

SurveilZone
31st August 2014, 02:02 PM
mini 10x zoom 700tvl camera for FPV, its zoom can be remotely controlled by PWM signal, you can zoom in or out when flying in the air.
http://www.surveilzone.com/fpv-10x-zoom-sony-ccd-700tvl-camera-for-1.2g-5.8g-telemetry-CC1551
http://www.surveilzone.com/images/FPV/FPV_Camera/CC1551/Cheapest-fpv-Zoom-Camera-1.jpg

Ian Davidson
31st August 2014, 04:31 PM
Looks fun! Can you please elaborate on what this statement means?

"this type camera can not access OSD."

john snow
1st September 2014, 09:48 AM
Looks fun! Can you please elaborate on what this statement means?

"this type camera can not access OSD."

I do not see the OSD button from the photo, maybe SurveilZone make a mistake, I have checked another model before, it is 30X zoom camera, and have button on the back, and now, the button is gone, I think SurveilZone update the new version, I think this model still have no button.

SurveilZone
1st September 2014, 11:42 AM
We have 2 version of 10X zoom camera, this one and another camera with OSD button, you can setup parameters to get better performance, and the OSD version will be updated tomorrow

YumaMike
19th September 2014, 11:45 PM
I put a regulated 12V UBC to drive the camera and have very good Video output, my problem is when I tried the system on ZOOM it started zoom out and when i gave it the signal to zoom in it worked very good. The auto focus and 10X zoom is very good, but when I tried to zoom back out, nothing happened. I turned off power and back on with no effect. Now the camera is zoomed in and working very good. I put a servo tester on the control lead to replace my receiver and still no change, it is stuck zoomed in and won't change. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
YumaMike

sguru
25th September 2014, 07:31 AM
Hi!

Have you solved an issue?

I have the same(

SurveilZone
25th September 2014, 08:18 AM
Any problem, please connect with info@surveilzone.com, we will reply to you to help solve problem, thank you

YumaMike
26th September 2014, 03:51 PM
The Crew @ SurveilZone are very helpful and the problem is a programming error that has to be fixed, reprogrammed at the factory. Had no choice but to send it back for the programming.
I will post when i receive it back from China. Kinda hassle with mailing and time delay.
YumaMike

sguru
10th October 2014, 08:54 AM
Hi!

Waiting for replacement for 2 this cameras! Fixed cameras was going to be sent on 8th of october! But for 2 days there are no reply on my letters to info@surveilzone.com!
Please clarify, when fixed cameras will be sent.

SurveilZone
10th October 2014, 10:27 AM
Because of the National Day holiday, there is several days' delay. Please understand and sorry for the delay.

Our technicians are working hard on it, and the sample has already come out. Once we prove it without any problem, we will put into production and send it out to you. We want to make sure the camera we send out is without problem.

Any news we will keep you updated. Any problems please don't hesitate to contact us via email info@surveilzone.com

YumaMike
10th October 2014, 06:53 PM
Looking forward to the new replacement camera. I want to fly this in FPV so I can keep the point of interest in view and record the Video. I like the normal view without the fish-eye effect. The 10X zoom is going to be exactly what I want to view up-close the point of interest. I ran two cameras on the same flight, the Sony at 10X view and the flight camera for comparison views to show the Zoom effect. This is the You-Tube video I posted if you want to view the video. """http://youtu.be/asd4TXQVodo?list=UUSIzssMmgmijHRHNea8KmPQ""" Waiting for camera to make more flights.
YumaMike