PDA

View Full Version : Can't get video

wargor
22nd August 2014, 09:56 PM
I bought a sony super HAD II model HS1163 a few months ago. I finally got around to hooking things up tonight and I can't seem to get video. I have the immersion ezosd OSD. I turn everything on and I can see the osd information through my goggles but no picture from the camera. Yes, I took the lens cap off :) Any help would be appreciated.

hpcoolahan
22nd August 2014, 10:29 PM
Your issue is explained on page 15 of the manual here http://www.immersionrc.com/downloads/manuals/EzOSDOperatorsManual_EN_v1.0.pdf
You have a 12v camera , at the moment you are only feeding it 5v through the EZOSD.
Please wire up connections as in page 15 in the manual , and it should work ;)

criccio
22nd August 2014, 10:44 PM
Immersion has their own but I like these tiny little ones. I buy a bunch at a time.

http://www.getfpv.com/12v-step-up-voltage-regulator.html

wargor
22nd August 2014, 11:39 PM
Thanks Criccio. DO you have pics of how this is setup? Would be a big help

wargor
23rd August 2014, 09:42 PM
Things are sorted out. Thanks everyone.

SurveilZone
24th August 2014, 07:40 AM

Thanks all guys to help us to solve problem, any problem, contact us.

hpcoolahan
24th August 2014, 07:43 AM

Thanks all guys to help us to solve problem, any problem, contact us.

Your welcome guy's , glad it's sorted for you wargor !

wargor
9th September 2014, 04:48 PM
I now have another issue with this camera. I finally got everything setup in the plane and ready to go. I went in and adjusted the camera per settings in another post here. Thought everything was good. I had a good picture and everything was set. I went to the field for a test flight and now my camera is only showing black and white. I reset the camera back to factory but it's still only showing black and white. Any idea's anyone? I have two other camera's that are working just fine but for some reason this one won't show color anymore.

wargor
11th September 2014, 09:16 AM
My issue is resolved thanks to Harvey at SurveilZone. I had to change the day\night setting to color instead of auto. Great support!!