PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou Surveilzone

Robomort
29th July 2014, 10:02 PM
I recently purchace a couple of cameras and a 500mW 5.8GHz TX.
When the items arrived I found the TX was the 200mW version. After a quick correspondence and a photo via the chat window I was told I could keep the 200mW TX and that the correct 500mW version would be sent on and I have been notified the replacemrnt TX has now been dispachtched. I am very greatful for the considerate service. Will definitely buy here again.

ghawkins
29th July 2014, 10:28 PM
good to hear..

SurveilZone
30th July 2014, 11:32 AM
When the items arrived I found the TX was the 200mW version. After a quick correspondence and a photo via the chat window I was told I could keep the 200mW TX and that the correct 500mW version would be sent on and I have been notified the replacemrnt TX has now been dispachtched. I am very greatful for the considerate service. Will definitely buy here again.

Glad that you're happy with our customer service. We always try our best to make customers happy. Anything you need, please don't hesitate to send us email to info@surveilzone.com or chat with us online.

SurveilZone
30th July 2014, 11:33 AM

Glad that you're happy with our customer service. We always try our best to make customers happy. Anything you need, please don't hesitate to send us email to info@surveilzone.com or chat with us online.

Robomort
12th August 2014, 01:08 AM
The replacement Tx has arrived in good time so a Thumbs up from me for the service.
The 500mW Aomway Tx appears to have a voltage select jumper. Can you confirm the camera will work correctly on 5V if I move the jumper?

Thanks
Rob

SurveilZone
12th August 2014, 02:22 AM
The replacement Tx has arrived in good time so a Thumbs up from me for the service.
The 500mW Aomway Tx appears to have a voltage select jumper. Can you confirm the camera will work correctly on 5V if I move the jumper?

Thanks
Rob

Hi Rob,

Yes, the 500mw Aomway Tx can support both 5V and 12V, see attached image. The 600tvl mini camera HS1171 (http://www.surveilzone.com/sony-super-had-ccd-600tvl-super-mini-camera-2.8mm-lens-d-wdr-osd-fpv-hs1171) can support both 5V and 12V as well. You can more the jumper of the Tx to work with the camera either on 5V or 12V.

By the way, the plastic version of the 600tvl mini camera is available now. Here is the HS1177 link: http://www.surveilzone.com/DC5V-plastic-case-mini-sony-super-had-ccd-600tvl-super-camera-2.8mm-lens-for-fpv