PDA

View Full Version : TBS ground station - Audio Noise

Jacko
29th June 2014, 06:58 PM
Heya, got lots of audio noise coming out of my GS. Sounds like a machine gun.

Have eliminated everything up to the Rx & Goggle cable

Anyone able to help with what component was changed with the early TBS GS with the audio issue? So i can try and eliminate that.

Im wondering if my GS slipped through the cracks.. Dont have a spare 2.4Rx handy for troubleshooting unfortunatly

Jacko
4th July 2014, 09:33 PM
Bump :)

Vman
28th January 2015, 03:52 PM
Hey Jacko, did you find a way t resolve this issue, I have the same problem

Jacko
30th January 2015, 05:37 AM
Nah, apprently it needs to go back to TBS to be fixed, I am still waiting for them to come up with a fix for the pulsing screen before I send it back..... :rolleyes:

ZACATTACK
30th January 2015, 10:01 AM
Nah, apprently it needs to go back to TBS to be fixed, I am still waiting for them to come up with a fix for the pulsing screen before I send it back..... :rolleyes:

You'll be waiting a while Jacko !!! From what I know, there is NO FIX according to Trappy !!!

Vman
30th January 2015, 03:16 PM
Hey Jacko, I got a hold of the TBS support dept. and the sent me a pdf showing on the board which resistor and capacitor is suspect and even offered to send me the parts if i'd like to fix it myself and not loose my GS completely. I also alternatively ordered a batch of 50 of each resistor and caps to have and cherish....so tell you what i'll get back on here if the fix works and let you know

Jacko
18th February 2015, 12:11 AM
Any word if its fixed Vman? :D