PDA

View Full Version : Website Support

rHOnDO
12th June 2014, 09:46 PM
terabyte/bllama:

FYI - I was on the site tonight, had $165 in trinkets in my cart, went to checkout and at the payment step, it suddenly reloaded the page with a "There is nothing in your cart" page. Likewise, there is now nothing in my wishlist (I had moved it all to cart).

Not sure how you troubleshoot this, but thought you should know. I'll try again.

rHO

terabyte
13th June 2014, 04:46 AM
This is likely caused by a timeout of the PayPal session before you finished the transaction.

Were you able to place your order or does it continue to do it. I just placed and test order and didnt have an issue but could you email me a screenshot of the error to support@flyingcinema.com if you are still having it.

/Jose

rHOnDO
13th June 2014, 06:36 PM
Thanks terabyte ... 2nd time through no issues, except that I seemed to have acquired a couple extra trinkets for a higher cart total ... realistically, that is a great business model, who doesn't order more "stuff" the second time through ... LOL

rHOnDO
13th June 2014, 07:10 PM
Suggestion:

I know you'd like to source your own accessories (I'd like that too), but until you do, consider adding "Flying Cinema Friends" to your search.

If you implement Google Custom Search, you can add "friends" to your search. Users would be offered an option to search FlyingCinema.com, or to search "Our Friends" ... you can then setup the "friends" list, so that it searches RMRC.com, GetFPV.com, BuddyRC.com ... anyone you want to direct traffic to via your "Friends" list ... (actually, there is a business model there). So users could use YOUR search to find that elusive iPower 2212 for their gimbal.

https://www.google.com/cse

Just a thought.

((yes, I am a professional web developer, yes, I've implemented google custom search for clients, no, I receive nothing for recommending google custom search))

Google you will be assimilated.

rHO

terabyte
15th June 2014, 01:18 PM
Suggestion:

I know you'd like to source your own accessories (I'd like that too), but until you do, consider adding "Flying Cinema Friends" to your search.

If you implement Google Custom Search, you can add "friends" to your search. Users would be offered an option to search FlyingCinema.com, or to search "Our Friends" ... you can then setup the "friends" list, so that it searches RMRC.com, GetFPV.com, BuddyRC.com ... anyone you want to direct traffic to via your "Friends" list ... (actually, there is a business model there). So users could use YOUR search to find that elusive iPower 2212 for their gimbal.

https://www.google.com/cse

Just a thought.

((yes, I am a professional web developer, yes, I've implemented google custom search for clients, no, I receive nothing for recommending google custom search))

Google – you will be assimilated.

rHO

Thats an awesome suggestion. Im going to take you up on that via PM as soon as I have some time.