PDA

View Full Version : Tank Transporter

TalonSix
6th April 2014, 10:07 AM
What is everyone using to carry their CineTank around?

Toysrme
6th April 2014, 02:12 PM
equipment in a dufflebag, tank strapped to the handles.

terabyte
6th April 2014, 04:36 PM
take props off and throw it in the trunk, tank dont care. thats what David and I do.

Likeskites
9th April 2014, 12:44 PM
I am looking for a hard case solution as well.
Want to be able to transport it on road trip and with my family without concern for it.

terabyte
10th April 2014, 09:26 AM
http://www.goprocases.com/

He is going to have cases available for the CineTank soon. Give him a call.

Gyro
9th June 2014, 06:29 AM
Spoke to gopro cases, they say they don't have any plans to release anything soon, real shame looks like they do a good job.

TalonSix
9th June 2014, 08:21 AM
They never returned my email, so I wound up just going with a Pelican case. I have a Gopro case for my 350QX; you're right - they do indeed do good work.

rHOnDO
22nd June 2014, 10:39 PM
I'm late to this thread, and missing any links you exchanged. But if you want a great GoPro case, this is it: http://www.riseful.com/

Great idea being ripped off by a larger company and sold $20 cheaper ... if cheaper-is-always-better is your thing, fine, but I am proud to say I paid $20 more for the original ... the guy who was actually the innovator ... 'nuff said?

rHO

criccio
22nd June 2014, 10:41 PM
I don't think thread has anything to do with GoPro cases.. lol

rHOnDO
22nd June 2014, 10:44 PM
I don't think thread has anything to do with GoPro cases.. lol

It has to do with transporting gear, and if GoPro is part of your gear, it is pertinent ... yes?

criccio
22nd June 2014, 10:55 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that roll up thing you linked can't hold a Cinetank, can it? I'm not trying to be rude but I guess the thread title and OP seemed quite clear to me.

TalonSix
23rd June 2014, 12:05 AM
Yeah I was looking for a hard case to transport my Cinetank in, not just the GoPro camera. Like I mentioned above, I went with a pelican case and just picked the foam squares around my quad.

rHOnDO
23rd June 2014, 03:15 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that roll up thing you linked can't hold a Cinetank, can it? I'm not trying to be rude but I guess the thread title and OP seemed quite clear to me.

Actually, I think you are trying to be rude, or you wouldn't have said as much.

By your measure, this thread should not discuss how to transport radios or lipos or ground stations or your lunch or my Diet Pepsi ... nothing EXCEPT a CineTank ... and are we going to restrict that to a particular model too?

I was trying to make a positive contribution to the discussion ... to share I'd found a partial solution I was happy with. What EXACTLY is it you were trying to offer to the discussion?

rHO