PDA

View Full Version : Video TX & RX for Dominator HD

dezent
29th March 2014, 11:27 AM
Hello,

I am trying to figure out if i need to change my video tx in order to achieve best results with the soon to be released Dominator HD.
Also what rx module should i buy for 5.8Ghz?

Thanks!

actionplus
29th March 2014, 01:01 PM
What do you have currently?
Previous version of rx module will fit the new model. And any FS or IRC tx will work with the new DomHD.

dezent
29th March 2014, 07:07 PM
What do you have currently?
Previous version of rx module will fit the new model. And any FS or IRC tx will work with the new DomHD.

Today i am using the old aviator googles with 600mw immersion tx on all my machines.

I want to take advantage of the new screens and have the best quality available, not very concerned about cost i just want good quality fpv.
i am thinking about changing to 2.4 to have better range together with immersion long range system.

hpcoolahan
29th March 2014, 10:05 PM
Today i am using the old aviator googles with 600mw immersion tx on all my machines.

I want to take advantage of the new screens and have the best quality available, not very concerned about cost i just want good quality fpv.
i am thinking about changing to 2.4 to have better range together with immersion long range system.

As randy said , any of the current modules will work , and a new 2.4 module is very,very soon to be released.

dezent
30th March 2014, 07:39 AM
That is great news! Thank you :)