PDA

View Full Version : 2013 - Endless thanks to all my supporters!

chicken sashimi
23rd December 2013, 06:36 PM
I wanted to take a moment to thank all of my followers for supporting CSFPV throughout the years.

I've gone from offering 5 unique FPV-Inspired designs to over 60 individual graphics and hundreds of products in store.

CSFPV has partnered with FPV greats including ImmersionRC, ReadyMadeRC, FPVLab, FliteTest, RitewingRC and RCGroups to name just a few.

Much like the FPV hobby itself, 2013 has been an absolutely CRAZY year with ups, downs, blood, sweat and tears. Lots of surprises both good and bad. The support and encouragement I've received from people from all over the globe has been truly humbling. I can't thank you guys enough!

2014 is going to be even more explosive! With new partnerships and exciting new products to keep things fresh and interesting.

As always; Fly safely, look out for one and other, be positive ambassadors for our hobby and above all else, fly for the FUN of it!

Always fly in style!
-Chicken.

Traveller
23rd December 2013, 06:59 PM
And Thank you for bringing us such wicked FPV street ware!!! (I now have 7 of your t-shirts :D)
Merry Christmas to you and your family, and may the FPV gods be with you in 2014!!!
Looking forward to all the new design's..

simpsonj
23rd December 2013, 07:27 PM
Keep up the good work! Looking forward to new designs in 2014.

PabloJaime
24th December 2013, 06:01 AM
Best wishes to you and family from the Holly Land!!!! And have a very productive 2014!!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/24/5e5epetu.jpg

BTW this one was taken 20 minutes ago, (yes I'm at the field now) next to Intel's Fab28 in kyriat Gat, Israel.

hpcoolahan
24th December 2013, 06:05 AM
Chicken ,you legend you , Have a great Christmas mate and get some airtime !!!

simpsonj
24th December 2013, 10:23 AM
Just realized I had this picture laying around from decorating the tree this year.
Rocking the CS at Christmas.

chicken sashimi
24th December 2013, 03:19 PM
Keep up the good work! Looking forward to new designs in 2014.

Happy holidays to you and yours! p.s. penguin decals are finally up at RMRC

Best wishes to you and family from the Holly Land!!!! And have a very productive 2014!!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/24/5e5epetu.jpg

BTW this one was taken 20 minutes ago, (yes I'm at the field now) next to Intel's Fab28 in kyriat Gat, Israel.

Arg! So jealous you have weather like that to fly in!! Merry Israel-mas Pabloooo!

ShawnG
24th December 2013, 03:38 PM
Congratulations on the continued success, look forward to what 2014 has in store for us via CSFPV!