PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday DEALS @ RealFPV.com

chatch
29th November 2013, 04:12 PM
Domestic orders(inside USA)
-Free shipping
-Buy 2 get 1 free packs of the silicone Bobbins(you can combine with above deal)
-$10 off all airframes(combine with all above deals)

I will apply discounts to all orders that come in before 11:59PM Saturday. So if you buy a frame and 2 packs of spare bobbins, you will get free shipping and an additional $10 off. In the box you will get 3 packs of bobbins.

If you bought 3 packs for some reason, I'll refund one pack on top of shipping + $10

International orders(outside USA)
-$10 off shipping(minimum order $50US)
-Buy 2 get 1 free packs of the silicone Bobbins(you can combine with above deal)
-$10 off all airframes(combine with all above deals)

same situation as domestic orders, I will apply the discounts to all orders as they come in.

ShawnG
29th November 2013, 07:14 PM
Just ordered "spanky" cant wait!

Hmerly
30th November 2013, 12:28 AM
Ordered some motors the other date, I can get a shipping refund since you haven't shipped the order yet?

chatch
30th November 2013, 10:25 AM
yeah i will give you free shipping

Carbon
30th November 2013, 12:17 PM
Where is this "game" that you talked about?

Traveller
30th November 2013, 01:10 PM
Hi chatch, I have placed a order for a spanky and an extra set off bobbins this week with you. If you haven't sent out my order yet, would it maybe be possible get in on the extra bobbins deal? to make it more fare for you i'm willing to pay full shipping and send you the extra needed for the bobbins.

chatch
30th November 2013, 01:16 PM
I have been sick in bed for a few days and that ate into the game-making-time lol. I adjusted the site so all frames are $10 off. I'll do the shipping refunds manually.

chatch
30th November 2013, 01:18 PM
Hi chatch, I have placed a order for a spanky and an extra set off bobbins this week with you. If you haven't sent out my order yet, would it maybe be possible get in on the extra bobbins deal? to make it more fare for you i'm willing to pay full shipping and send you the extra needed for the bobbins.

sure just send the $11.99 to my paypal and I'll throw in two more packs. I received a shipment today with over 150 400Q arms and 18 spanky frames.

Traveller
30th November 2013, 01:39 PM
sure just send the $11.99 to my paypal and I'll throw in two more packs. I received a shipment today with over 150 400Q arms and 18 spanky frames.

Sweet! thanks dude!

(payment sent)

xoltri
30th November 2013, 07:53 PM
Yeah, please hook me up with these deals too! Placed my order 11/27, don't think it has shipped yet.

stgdz
1st December 2013, 03:08 PM
a couple of bobbins inbound to the frozen north of mn.

So are we supposed to use blue loctite on them because I couldn't get mine off last time.

chatch
1st December 2013, 08:54 PM
I have been sick in bed for a few days and that ate into the game-making-time lol. I adjusted the site so all frames are $10 off. I'll do the shipping refunds manually.

just to follow up on the part about being sick... I felt better yesterday, but I had a seizure between 10:30 and 11pm last night. I just blacked out sitting in a chair in the kitchen. Woke up on the floor to my friend holding a glass of water to my face...

I feel fine today but if I have another I'll have to get a sleep study done and ECG(or whatever the brain scan is called).

anyways I'll try to get all the orders out by Thursday if not sooner

chatch
1st December 2013, 08:55 PM
a couple of bobbins inbound to the frozen north of mn.

So are we supposed to use blue loctite on them because I couldn't get mine off last time.

the bobbins I'm shipping have a bit of silicone residue on the threads that provide enough friction to not require loctite.

Zatoichi
1st December 2013, 09:03 PM
Feel better hermano.

ShawnG
1st December 2013, 09:10 PM
just to follow up on the part about being sick... I felt better yesterday, but I had a seizure between 10:30 and 11pm last night. I just blacked out sitting in a chair in the kitchen. Woke up on the floor to my friend holding a glass of water to my face...

I feel fine today but if I have another I'll have to get a sleep study done and ECG(or whatever the brain scan is called).

Dang Chris not good man, get the EKG,MRI and Bloodwork done asap gotta take care of the melon don't be messing around with them seizures, good thing you got some good friends around. Eat right get plenty of sleep and lots of water.

PDXDave
1st December 2013, 09:17 PM

Sorry to hear that, Chris. A sleep study, EEG and MRI should tell the tale, but don't wait to get this looked at -- adult-onset epilepsy is what ended my airline career.

Traveller
2nd December 2013, 12:14 PM

Best of luck dude!

rotary65
2nd December 2013, 01:02 PM
For sure! Please take care and get better!

Derrick
2nd December 2013, 01:09 PM
In all seriousness... seizing and failure to get oxygen to your brain can result in a poor quality of the remainder of your life. You should go get checked out.

Hope all is well.

Mochaboy
2nd December 2013, 01:15 PM
Damn...Hell of a way to start the holiday seasons :( Rest up...

Keep up the great work - but don't kill yourself in the process - no rush on my order so if you have to push it back - push it back.

JohnVH
2nd December 2013, 02:31 PM
man, get better! any monday deals?

chatch
3rd December 2013, 01:31 AM
same thing, really. I'll still apply free shipping or $10 off intl shipping to orders that come in. Frames are still marked $10 off. bobbin deal is still active(i received tracking number for 1,000 bobbins today). this batch of 1,000 will be a bit clearer and cleaner, but the strength is the same. So far this past batch has received a lot of positive feedback.

I found a new G10 supplier that offers higher quality finished G10 and ordered a bunch from them last night. I moved up the supply chain in fiberglass distributers, as my orders are getting much larger. It is the same material, only it has been handled less, which means barely any scratches. They also pack it better. I usually save scratched parts to give away to local friends, but now it looks like there won't be any more of those freebies to give away.

stgdz
3rd December 2013, 11:39 PM
when are we going to see the ibcrazy tricopter that you have been working on?

chatch
4th December 2013, 12:31 AM
alex hasn't sent me anything. he didn't really decide on a final size, prop diameter or target audience. so really had no place to start.