http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uOXoEj8x26Y#t=81

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uOXoEj8x26Y#t=81

I have the same shirt in blue! :D

Luke Aventino
8th October 2013, 08:41 PM
Awesome!

chicken sashimi
9th October 2013, 11:51 PM
Indeed.. there it is. However we've got arrangements that go beyond what we saw in this episode, so perhaps JScott simply likes the shirt enough to wear on multiple occasions.
Stay tuned for a proper feature.

Carbon
9th October 2013, 11:57 PM
It makes me a little sad that Flitetest is all about selling stuff now. Pretty much every episode is about something they are selling :/
I liked the days when they did projects and reviews...

chicken sashimi
9th October 2013, 11:59 PM
They do a lot of community service stuff. They promote the RC hobby and how it can be accessible to all with any budget.. they do a lot of good work and with the production values of their videos, it makes sense to monetize it to a certain degree. Stop being so cynical and enjoy the fact that they exist.

On planet earth, nothing is free and no one is truly altruistic. But that doesn't mean people can't have good intentions and decency to their fellow man.
The sooner you accept these facts the sooner you'll be ready to face the world.

Carbon
10th October 2013, 12:00 AM
Jeez Patrick, someone pissed in your Cheerios? I've always been a Flitetest fan, I just liked it more when it was a small enterprise.

PilotKeeg
10th October 2013, 12:01 AM
They do a lot of community service stuff. They promote the RC hobby and how it can be accessible to all with any budget.. they do a lot of good work and with the production values of their videos, it makes sense to monetize it to a certain degree. Stop being so cynical and enjoy the fact that they exist.

On planet earth, nothing is free and no one is truly altruistic. The sooner you accept these facts the sooner you'll be ready to face the world.

This is solid advice.

chicken sashimi
10th October 2013, 12:07 AM
Jeez Patrick, someone pissed in your Cheerios? I've always been a Flitetest fan, I just liked it more when it was a small enterprise.

Haha.. no.. it's just a very cliche thing for you to say.
"Oh man.. these guys were so much better when it wasn't about the money"
"Oh man.. this BAND used to be about the MUSIC"
"Oh man... this restaurant was great, but now that they're so popular, EVERYONE knows about it"

Maybe it's just my age showing through, but there's plenty of things on earth to be bent about so I try to pick mine carefully and show people not to be so down on little stuff. :)

BravoGolf
10th October 2013, 12:46 AM
I spotted the shirt while checking out their channel last night looking for vids on the versa wing that someone referenced in a thread.

Funny thing is, these guys used to rub me the wrong way. I think we got a thread shut down over it?

Anyway...

I've actually grown to respect what they have accomplished. More power to em.

It also seemed to me that most of the stuff they pitch on their site they also offer as plans via a free download. What does that say?

I would also add that I did have more respect for Chicken Sashimi back when he did just T-shirts and decals, before he began pitching his designer jeans and handbags.

chicken sashimi
10th October 2013, 04:17 PM
Lol bravo.. just you wait.. I've recently partnered with Bentley and Luis Vuitton to bring you a CSFPV triple branded groundstation backpack chair, replete with Italian leather heated seat, velour arm straps and massaging back rest. It even comes with a ground-spike so that you can lash your fashion-chihuahua to a post while you fly your glamorous fpv missions!

Sparkle sparkle!

simpsonj
10th October 2013, 05:38 PM
Any CSFPV European styled hand bags on the horizon? I want mine to have CSFPV in shinny gem stones.

Vassa69
12th October 2013, 08:27 AM
Haha i actualy did not see taht when i saw the eppisode XD

But i spottet CSFPV on Red Light District XD

0:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZXC4GdJQs

BravoGolf
12th October 2013, 08:36 AM
^LOL.....Classic!

And you found this how?

Vassa69
12th October 2013, 08:37 AM
Haha i think somone liked it..

ssassen
12th October 2013, 08:41 AM
Haha i actualy did not see taht when i saw the eppisode XD

But i spottet CSFPV on Red Light District XD

0:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZXC4GdJQs

Oh, for those watching the video, those are Eastern European girls and yes, that's right around the corner from where I live, and no, I'm not a regular there, and honestly I don't have a clue what MrChicken was doing there, he could've come over and we could've done some night time FPV-ing.

Vassa69
12th October 2013, 09:01 AM
Man i know where id fly my disko to if i lived there XD

chicken sashimi
12th October 2013, 11:56 AM
Haha....a night of clandestine horse head red light shenanigans or night flying with Sir Sander Sassen...geee tough call.

Jecarte
12th October 2013, 12:06 PM
That's hot

simpsonj
15th October 2013, 01:29 AM
Thank you chicken sha sha she mee!

chicken sashimi
15th October 2013, 01:32 AM
sashishashiii haha.. david rules.

It's awesome to see how comfortable all these guys have gotten in front of the camera, compared to some of their earlier episodes... makes it even more fun to watch them. :D

Vassa69
15th October 2013, 05:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O_pbKjoQZw

thumbs up! :P

Yafungle
4th January 2016, 11:39 PM
I spotted the shirt while checking out their channel last night looking for vids on the versa wing that someone referenced in a thread.

Funny thing is, these guys used to rub me the wrong way. I think we got a thread shut down over it?

Anyway...

I've actually grown to respect what they have accomplished. More power to em.

It also seemed to me that most of the stuff they pitch on their site they also offer as plans via a free download. What does that say?

I would also add that I did have more respect for Chicken Sashimi back when he did just T-shirts (http://www.evewholesale.com/T-Shirts-Tanks-c1393.html) and decals, before he began pitching his designer jeans and handbags.

It seems that you are very smart! ! !