PDA

View Full Version : The inexperienced pilot thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Sicarius
2nd December 2013, 07:21 AM
It's not "cliques" here man, you expect people on an FPV website that is famed for it's knowledge about- and advocating LRS to agree with you?
It's sad that you feel you need to leave the hobby behind for the reasons you state, I hope you'll find something that better suits your liking.

People on every forum are jerks one way or another.. to be honest, this forum is the least jerky of all forums i've been in.

Reliku
2nd December 2013, 08:32 AM
People on every forum are jerks one way or another.. to be honest, this forum is the least jerky of all forums i've been in.

Couldn't agree more. But some people like to live on their own, I won't change his mind.

Rexnoobs247
2nd December 2013, 09:30 AM
A dead end hobby? Not really sure where that conclusion comes from. FPV and the Lab are not one in the same, just like FPV and RCG aren't. If you have a problem with a group of people, don't let it ruin your fun man. I'm sorry to hear you're wanting to get out of FPV for this reason.

Vitamin J
2nd December 2013, 02:15 PM
Holy crap dude. I didn't know the lab offered free wannabe psychiatric analysis.

I think you are over analysing it. What I said was people here are cliquey, and jerks. I have chosen to no longer participate in the hobby with them, and I will make no further effort to encourage youth in a dead end hobby. I'm not sure what ball you think I have to take home, and sorry about you being tired of my 1 reply in the last 2 months. (well actually not really, I could care less if it makes you tired).

I replied in the thread in response to a) earlier bashings from the cliques and b) in response to someone who agreed with my earlier position, that I have no changed. Is that so difficult to comprehend?

F'n trolls, yeah, your right, tired of them.
There are over 15,000 people here. Some people are negative and dumb, so what. Some of the ideas you disagree with might be correct too and you're the fool. I've made an extra effort to be positive to you and respect you opinions but I guess you didn't read those posts.

c5galaxy engineer
2nd December 2013, 11:41 PM
Holy crap dude. I didn't know the lab offered free wannabe psychiatric analysis.

I think you are over analysing it. What I said was people here are cliquey, and jerks. I have chosen to no longer participate in the hobby with them, and I will make no further effort to encourage youth in a dead end hobby. I'm not sure what ball you think I have to take home, and sorry about you being tired of my 1 reply in the last 2 months. (well actually not really, I could care less if it makes you tired).

I replied in the thread in response to a) earlier bashings from the cliques and b) in response to someone who agreed with my earlier position, that I have no changed. Is that so difficult to comprehend?

F'n trolls, yeah, your right, tired of them.

Dude......Seriously? I see now you have some lessons to learn. I cant fault you for what you do not know. Like Scotttu eluded to, you can think of life easy or you can think it is hard but either way you will be right. I say ''enjoy it''! What you put out you get back. You choose ''hard'' my friend and unfortunately that is what you will get back. Go learn your lessons and come back happy. You wont ever get me riled up because I know better. You will enjoy this side of peace when you find it.
I have nothing but faith in you.

WildWill
3rd December 2013, 12:12 AM
Dude......Seriously? I see now you have some lessons to learn. I cant fault you for what you do not know. Like Scotttu eluded to, you can think of life easy or you can think it is hard but either way you will be right. I say ''enjoy it''! What you put out you get back. You choose ''hard'' my friend and unfortunately that is what you will get back. Go learn your lessons and come back happy. You wont ever get me riled up because I know better. You will enjoy this side of peace when you find it.
I have nothing but faith in you.

My old business partner/friend was like you, real at peace with himself and what not..... Right up until he'd go NITRO!

Poke poke......

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0xjb99u6r1qlvppt.gif

c5galaxy engineer
3rd December 2013, 12:18 AM
My old business partner/friend was like you, real at peace with himself and what not..... Right up until he'd go NITRO!

Poke poke......

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0xjb99u6r1qlvppt.gif

LMAO......I guess your right. I shouldn't poke. Sometimes I cant help myself.