PDA

View Full Version : 2 reciever ground station

TAKSISTALO
20th September 2013, 03:39 PM
HI all,
Can someone help and answer couple questions about ground station from hobbywireless.

This is the product: http://hobbywireless.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=117_88_89&products_id=566

Problem when I connect all on channel 1 nothing appear, black screen on tv. Output with S video cable from reg cable, goggles same thing, doesn't work. Can it be camera? I have sony tvl 600..... Also camera tiny wire needs to be yellow special or another wire can be used.

TAKSISTALO
20th September 2013, 03:49 PM
Universal cable had yellow and black wires switched, I need to re solder but don't know if ground wire will support video. I ordered new connect, hope this one will be like on picture.

Their support suck guys. 3 mails for 4 days and 0 replies. Don't look for good advice with product there.

TAKSISTALO
20th September 2013, 06:00 PM
I guess I will cut that wrong plug into single connector and stick in their in correct way =)

Dust
21st September 2013, 10:25 AM
Did it work?

TAKSISTALO
21st September 2013, 04:34 PM
I had really fuzzy image, barely could tell what I see. I solder everything and izolated, will be doing some more playing around today and try to figure out which part doesn't work. Finally figure out how to do setting on the Oracle box but doesn't seems to help. Find info about cam and it's says it's both PALand NTSC..not sure whats wrong but it doesn't work. Hobbywireless still not replying, very upset that went through them. Hate sites who don't care about their customers.

I think it's camera as it's only one out of their plug and play.

Question: I power up everything by 3cell 3300 mah lipo (2 recievers and oracle diversity box), do I need more than one bettery? All looks powered up and no alert from box for low battery.
Just don't know what to think, but after testing antenas and I guess buying one of their cameras.

TAKSISTALO
21st September 2013, 08:21 PM

2 pics of view of ground station and antenas
1 pic of transmiter with camera, take power straight from lipo inside drone 12v
1 pic of regular video transfer to Svideo cable for TV and Fatsharks nominator.

TAKSISTALO
22nd September 2013, 05:19 PM
We can close this add. Seems like only one thing left is to work myself on this crap.