PDA

View Full Version : Lumenier CM-600 Mini - 600TVL Camera Input Voltage Question

Smarks
15th September 2013, 05:56 PM
I need some help with two questions:

1. The input voltage on the website says 5-15v. The manual I received has a sticker over the printed voltage that reads 3.6-5.5v. Which is correct? I tried to upload a pic but the uploader just sits there thinking after I click upload....

http://www.getfpv.com/600tvl-osd-camera-25x25mm.html

2. What is the current draw on this camera?

Appreciate the help!

Smarks
17th September 2013, 11:37 PM
Does anyone from getfpv check this forum?

swillhide
18th September 2013, 12:10 AM
Yes, they do. Tim does and so does his other guy Andy. Can you post a pic of the cam + sticker, that is really interesting that the two different voltages.

swillhide
18th September 2013, 12:11 AM
OH and you should really post in the Lumenier support forum since tim did change the name and all.

rlage
18th September 2013, 03:51 AM
If you are using TBS core just use 5v. Less stress for the camera converters and the image quality should be better (less diagonal lines).

Smarks
18th September 2013, 09:21 AM
Here is the pic
But yes, I will just use 5v

austntexan
15th November 2013, 03:00 PM
@Smarks. I've got this same camera and trying to run it at 12v. Is that the issue? I'm seeing all kinds of static/interference when in flight. Tim and co said I've got it hooked up correctly. Even have a LC filter on the power line feeding it. Still, it's pretty bad.

Smarks
15th November 2013, 08:59 PM
Hey there austntexan. I was able to get mine working great with no static, although I am using 5v. Can you try it on 5v and see if you still have a problem? I am using the TBS core with mine and had an issue with how I wired it up to begin with. Had static as well. See this thread http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?21529-CORE-to-CCD-wiring-help

austntexan
15th November 2013, 09:16 PM
Ok. Thank you for linking that post. It sounds like the white isn't connected at all then? Just want to make sure :) That's what I had done as well (white was shrink wrapped and set aside). I guess the camera just doesn't like 12v. I've got a Pololu 5v step down. I'm hoping that will do the trick.

Thank you for your help with this!

Smarks
15th November 2013, 11:08 PM
Yes, white from the the camera is not used. It must not like 12v. I bet that is the problem. The camera works great otherwise. Let me know if I can help with anything else, good luck!

austntexan
18th November 2013, 12:33 AM
Really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Smarks
18th November 2013, 12:49 AM
Any time my friend! Let me know if you need any more help!

austntexan
4th December 2013, 01:08 AM
OK, one more question. :) Is there a super secret advanced menu, like on the Pixim Seawolf cameras. . . where you do a mortal combat joystick sequence to access it? (left, right, left, right, down)

I was hoping for a way to adjust the color gains, punch up the greens, blues. . . that sort of thing. Thanks!

Any time my friend! Let me know if you need any more help!

Smarks
4th December 2013, 09:02 PM
The only menus I know of are the standard menu using the supplied cable, like these settings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CPmYg6SSpk