PDA

View Full Version : Need your inputs

HugeOne
12th September 2013, 01:27 PM
http://www.truerc.net/images/newstyle.jpg

Which one you guys like the most?
The one on the right is my current offer, the one on the left is new, it use lower loss semi-flex cable that can be shaped easily. A silicone tube keep from bending too sharp radius.

-Hugo

theailer
12th September 2013, 01:36 PM
I like the new design. However on first glance I thought it looked like crap :) but probably just because you have a bend on it.

HugeOne
12th September 2013, 01:38 PM
The bend is there to show it can be bent :) So if you want 90deg. turn, you don't need an adapter.

EDIT: ""The new crosshair 5.8 are now made like this""

-Hugo

Carbon
12th September 2013, 01:52 PM
I like the look of the present one but the functionality of the new design. And with FPV functionality is what most people are looking for.

theailer
12th September 2013, 02:53 PM
The bend is there to show it can be bent :) So if you want 90deg. turn, you don't need an adapter.

-Hugo

Yeah so I realized after reading the text below the picture =)

I would gladly buy one if it came with rp-sma...

whakahere
12th September 2013, 03:41 PM
go for the one you can bend. I do that with mine ... including the silicon covering. I works for me and I think would be a good move.

WillM
12th September 2013, 08:43 PM
Ha! I've been waiting for someone to start making antennas with rigid or semi-rigid coax. I use small extensions of semi-rigid to get the antennas higher off of the top plate on quads, a bit higher on the goggles and gs, particularly when I need a bend. The 5.8 crosshair definitely needs this!

Any resellers in the US have these in stock?

Nice one Hugo!

- Will

HugeOne
12th September 2013, 11:09 PM
RMRC's stock or crosshair 5.8 is all with new semi-rigid coax.

Hugo