PDA

View Full Version : When will you have TBS Discovery Pro in stock!

PeteDee
12th August 2013, 03:32 PM
Hi MG,

I really don't like pre-ordering but I am 99.9999% sure I will get a Disco Pro (actually it is more like 110% sure), any guess when you are likely to have them as a stock item or should I just bite the bullet and put my order in now for one at the end of August?

Cheers

Pete

ChrisG
12th August 2013, 03:54 PM
Hahaha... You're too funny Pete. :)
You honestly think they are just going to sit on the shelf?
Maybe after Xmas... Even then I doubt it.

This hobby is preorder or don't get one until they are out of date.

PeteDee
13th August 2013, 03:15 AM
You are probably right but I am just trying to scope it out and decide what to do, my preference is not to "pre-order" but I have been known to do so, looks like I will have to this time but would like some surety on time of delivery.

Planning on downsizing for my stabilised platform, much easier to transport a Disco Pro than the current hex with brushless gimbal, it works well but is a bugger to transport compared to the Disco's.

Pete

PeteDee
13th August 2013, 03:38 AM
Okay Chris you talked me into it so it is all your fault okay! :rolleyes:

So who wants to buy a DJI550 hex with Arris-2000 gimbal?

Pete

ssb2005
11th September 2013, 07:53 PM
Price?

PeteDee
12th September 2013, 06:08 AM
Depends, but as a complete unit I would have to be looking at around the $450-500 mark without the Naza-M, as it has been built and then flown probably only half a dozen times, so everything on it is basically new. Postage to SA is probably not worth it though.

In the end I will probably give the gimbal to #2 son for very cheap and use the arms as spares for my Disco and Disco Pro.

I will not be doing anything with it until I have got my Disco Pro firing on all eight though, fingers crossed the kit will arrive in the next week or two.

Cheers

Pete

PeteDee
16th September 2013, 03:13 PM
fingers crossed the kit will arrive in the next week or two.

Or three or four. Anyway it is raining again so no flying for me!! :-(