PDA

View Full Version : lines across screen eagletree osd

psy100
1st July 2013, 12:50 PM
Anyone had problem of white lines across the screen of a fatshark attitude sd with eagletree osd pro connected? The on screen data is slightly blured with lines going horrizontally across screen as you can see in this video (at about the 3 min mark).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBvGOuliI-g

Zeeflyboy
1st July 2013, 01:41 PM
Can't watch the video right now but sounds like you need to lower the white levels

CaliDave
1st July 2013, 02:11 PM
Can't watch the video right now but sounds like you need to lower the white levels

Agreed. Probably that setting needs to be adjusted on the OSD menu options. Probably from 0 to 1, or the other way around.

Also, just a note, I'd get in the habit of not leaving your goggles facing up to any lights or the sun... you can get burn in even from a really bright light as the lenses on goggles are just like magnifying lenses. Lay them horizontal like they would be on your head or with the lenses down but never up. Just my $0.02. ;)

psy100
1st July 2013, 04:46 PM
Agreed. Probably that setting needs to be adjusted on the OSD menu options. Probably from 0 to 1, or the other way around.

Also, just a note, I'd get in the habit of not leaving your goggles facing up to any lights or the sun... you can get burn in even from a really bright light as the lenses on goggles are just like magnifying lenses. Lay them horizontal like they would be on your head or with the lenses down but never up. Just my $0.02. ;)

Thanks for the advice CaliDave and Zeeflyboy i will try altering the settings through the computer, i dont remember that option but i will look agin. i knew about protecting goggles in sunlight but didnt know about bright electrical lights so will be more cautious. Also i am having trouble turning off the auto disengage on the goggles which is very anoying if you look too far to the left or right the camera resets back to the center, tried options on fatshark goggles but wont accept the changes.

Zeeflyboy
1st July 2013, 05:22 PM
Unless its a v5 (very new) you can't turn off the auto disengage.

I don't remember if the settings are available via PC - you are better off doing it via the inflight menu anyway since you can see the effect your changes are having.