PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL FPVLab PARENTING Thread!

Rehost
22nd March 2013, 12:20 PM
My son won't let me watch any of Justin's videos without ripping it out of my hands. I even let him play with my Simulator controller!

I guess he likes FPV as much as his dad hahaha

BTW, I know it's cheesy but he's my first, I love him all kinds, and thought I should film what he does to put a smile on other people's faces LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJAo0nYSokQ&sns=em

Derrick
22nd March 2013, 12:25 PM
Check out this site:
http://chickensashimi.com/designGallery/index.html

I kept waiting for him to put it in his mouth... my son is about 10 months now and that is how he inspects everything! touch it, try to eat it, then use it as a hammer to see if it makes a good noise.

Rehost
22nd March 2013, 12:57 PM
LOL

Our sons are almost the same age. Mine is May 11th 2012. A day before my birthday!

I love watching him learn, amazing how fast everything goes and how much we take for granted.

I'm hoping we could get the amazing artist himself to make some onesies or something Lol.

Daniel

Rehost
22nd March 2013, 01:06 PM
Couldn't afford a tracker..
So I had a son instead..

I dunno :)

Derrick
22nd March 2013, 01:34 PM
LOL

Our sons are almost the same age. Mine is May 11th 2012. A day before my birthday!

I love watching him learn, amazing how fast everything goes and how much we take for granted.

I'm hoping we could get the amazing artist himself to make some onesies or something Lol.

Daniel

That is funny... Alex (my son) was born on May 15th 2012.

chicken sashimi
22nd March 2013, 01:39 PM
Fun video Rehost! Welcome to the lab.. thanks for sharing.

My daughter is just short of 14 months old now... so I know how you feel.
Derrick, the "put everything in their mouth" phase is definitely a lot of work... followed by the "climb anything in sight" phase.

It's amazing you know.. I get all kinds of great toys for my little girl and invariably she points at something sharp/pointy/dangerous/forbidden... then gets mad when she can't play with it.. OUF! What a crazy amount of work they are.
Insane amounts of respect goes out to my wife who stays home with the little one all day long. I think I would go mental at the end of a single week! God bless the daily grind! :D

If you're serious about wanting FPV clothes for your little one, let me know which designs you like and I can make some available on kids/baby related products. :)

Derrick
22nd March 2013, 02:21 PM
Fun video Rehost! Welcome to the lab.. thanks for sharing.

My daughter is just short of 14 months old now... so I know how you feel.
Derrick, the "put everything in their mouth" phase is definitely a lot of work... followed by the "climb anything in sight" phase.

It's amazing you know.. I get all kinds of great toys for my little girl and invariably she points at something sharp/pointy/dangerous/forbidden... then gets mad when she can't play with it.. OUF! What a crazy amount of work they are.
Insane amounts of respect goes out to my wife who stays home with the little one all day long. I think I would go mental at the end of a single week! God bless the daily grind! :D

If you're serious about wanting FPV clothes for your little one, let me know which designs you like and I can make some available on kids/baby related products. :)

+1 to the climbing...

He learned to climb about a month ago. It is actually a nightly ritual now! He climbs the stairs 4-6 times, with my wife or I behind him "just in case". It makes him so happy, and tires him out too... now if he could only figure out how to come back down them.

chicken sashimi
22nd March 2013, 02:32 PM
haha STAIRS! I know all about stairs.. we live in a three story townhouse, so we've got no shortage of them. Best of all, my top flight of stairs has no risers, it's open view, so thrilling and dramatic is the name of the game.

Same thing though.. daddy sits at the "peak" motivating the little one, mamma dotes over the babe as she crawls her way up the steps. Kid loves it.

She's also nuts about our dog.. lays all over him.. pulls his ears.. it amazes me how patient he is with her. He tolerates EVERYTHING except tail pulling.. and even then.. he just scurries away.

Rehost
22nd March 2013, 03:46 PM
Haha you guys are lucky! My boy just started to "try" and pull himself up without much success (yet). I often think I have a lazy boy since others tell me their 10 month does this and that. But whatever, don't want him to grow up too fast.

I have a cat that HATES people. Hisses and growls at everybody. HOWEVER, he loves Ryan and tolerates his hair pulling and rapid crawls towards him in excitement. Amazing, some animals just know.

I don't think it gets any better than this. Remember boys are for the mothers and girls for the dads. In any case our hobby will only get more expensive once they can pilot hahaha.

As for the designs, I don't want to be the only one who buys it, doesn't seem like a good investment for you to have only one customer? But I am definitely in if other requests were made.

Rehost
22nd March 2013, 03:47 PM
23224found daddy's wires!

Derrick
22nd March 2013, 03:51 PM
23224found daddy's wires!

Ah... Yes, what is it with electrical cords? Another favorite thing to try to play with. Told my wife I was going to buy a length at the store to give to him. She quickly said no, something about strangulation hazard. I figured that he could wear out his fascination with them...

Rehost
22nd March 2013, 03:53 PM
Ya come to think of it what you said is absolutely true! Between an Elmo and a sharp pair of scissors, they always seem to go for the dangerous one. Probably deep down they know they're not allowed, or they are planning something à la Stewie Griffin. Hehehe

chicken sashimi
22nd March 2013, 04:22 PM
LOL!! This thread is awesome.. I'm going to rename it the "OFFICIAL FPV PARENTING Thread" because we've all got lots in common, more than just FPV and we need a place to brag/complain/laugh/rant about parenthood!

Rehost.. It doesn't cost me anything to make designs available on kids/baby clothes, so you go ahead and let me know what graphics you like and if you have any particular items you want and I'll arrange it. I'm pretty sure I can print on bibs/tshirts/onesies... I'll check with my supplier later this evening!

Rehost
22nd March 2013, 04:36 PM
Cool!!

What about custom work?? Something like "daddy couldn't afford a tracker, so he had me" and a drawing of a baby sitting down with the antenna in his hand LOL maybe in your words or I dunno! Love all the designs you have, you have an amazing talent.

Remember to tell your daughters first boyfriend "whatever you do to my daughter, I will do to you" saw that from a movie and found it hilarious LOL. That and show him a collection of shotguns or something hahaha

Daniel

chicken sashimi
22nd March 2013, 04:41 PM
haha. I'm hoping she grows up to be a lesbo so i don't have to deal with that. LOL.
Your quote is a good one, i'll be sure to remember that when she gets old enough to start dating.. (i.e. 22 and not living in my house anymore. haha!!)

Thanks for your kind words Daniel, I'm glad you like the designs. :D

chicken sashimi
22nd March 2013, 05:21 PM
Here we go! Cool thing about some of these new products is that you might actually have the option to choose what kind of printing and or graphic colour you get.. so you can end up with some pretty sweet combinations.

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/products/105401900/views/1,width=280,height=280,appearanceId=338.png (http://chickensashimifpv.spreadshirt.com/babywings-A12299562/customize/color/338)
This design has a "flock" texture to it.. so it's kinda fuzzy-soft... might be fun, but be sure to wear a bib or the drooly/milky stains will stick. :P There should be option to use a standard vinyl print too.

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/products/105401874/views/1,width=280,height=280.png (http://chickensashimifpv.spreadshirt.com/babylove-A12299551/customize/color/20)

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/products/105401938/views/1,width=280,height=280.png ("http://chickensashimifpv.spreadshirt.com/babyquad-A12299540/customize/color/504)

Teehee! Now I hafta come up with a whole new pile of designs for pilot-babies! Lol

swillhide
22nd March 2013, 05:36 PM
You guys are lucky, they are not old enough to fly yet.

http://s1352.photobucket.com/user/swillhide37/media/413650CE-BA26-4C80-B5BF-31B167DF322A-1056-0000012A72D96C22_zps8f208735.jpg.html

chicken sashimi
22nd March 2013, 05:38 PM
That's all kinds of awesome swilli... I can only hope my little one will share an interest in what we do.

Rehost
22nd March 2013, 05:40 PM
I love them! Matching shirts for daddy and Ryan going to be the envy at all the clubs and meets!

Lucky? I'm going to say I can't wait until he flies but then again it's gonna be expensive. Especially if I take Juz's advice and get him goggles when he hits 2! LOL

What do you do for a living chickensashimi? I see game designer???

swillhide
22nd March 2013, 05:47 PM
@Chicken - No you dont, trust me. When he swipes your goggles and your quad then crashes it cause he thought he would try manual mode... No bad doggie.

Rehost
22nd March 2013, 05:55 PM
LOL Swillhide! That's the exact thing you say when they take your car and crash it, but this is with a quad!

In any case, I'd rather they have fun crashing my rc stuff then going to get high under a bridge at night.

Turn them into geeks I say!!

Dan

chicken sashimi
22nd March 2013, 06:02 PM
Haha.. I miss getting high under bridges.. but that's a story for a different thread. lol
Swillhide, I think Rehost makes a good point.. at least he didn't crash your car... (yet?)

I did some bad shit growing up.. so I expect the same or worse from my offspring. Hopefully she takes after her mother. :D

Rehost.. yes videogame environment artist. Basically I 3D model and texture worlds, vehicles, props.. anything except characters.

Rehost
22nd March 2013, 06:05 PM
Oh I'm all kinds of jealous now. I'm 33 years old and still play video games :(

Turn her into a nerd! It's your only hope! Hahaha pass de Dutchie pon the left hand side...

chicken sashimi
22nd March 2013, 06:20 PM
Haha what do you play? No shame in playing games at our age. (yes, i'm actually 33 as well!)

I worked at EA and now at UFG.
Skate, Skate2, SleepingDogs, TombRaider AS to name a few.

She will definitely be a nerd. It's going to be particle physics and quantum theory as bedtime reading, not too long from now.

Scotttu
22nd March 2013, 06:24 PM
My daughter and I have an annual event to go to our secret swimming hole...
This is last year, she's 16 now......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tBiClKwVi4&feature=player_detailpage&list=UUfh-T-svaQSibmDris8xL2A

Rehost
22nd March 2013, 06:34 PM
I am an FPS guy. Call of duty, Battlefield3 right now. Holy cow I love that game. Incredibly immersive gameplay. I think EA nailed that game , I got really fed up of all the quick scoping going on in COD. Drives me crazy how unrealistic it gets. At least Battlefield requires skills for long shots.

I used to play Tomb Raider when it first came out. Must have been going through puberty at the time since all I can remember was her fine polygon arse and tittehhhs. LOL. I heard the new one is going to be crazy realistic.

No more money for PC gaming so I'm on PS3 now!

@ScottU you're doing something right buddy. It's rare that the kids want to spend time with parents anymore. These are precious moments!

5h1f7y
22nd March 2013, 06:45 PM
It all goes so quick. Got my first phone call from the teacher the other day. It's week 8 of kindergarten and already sent out of class for constantly talking Iol, my daughter for sure. I really wanted to say to the teacher "what do you want me to do about it? I get it 24/7 and will for the next 18 years. You've only got a year, 9 to 5, you'll be right!"
I can see this thread being a favourite
My daughter as we speak riding her pony getting ready for the Royal Easter Show. The gear I could get for that horse haha wouldn't trade it for the moon it makes her that happy!

Rehost
22nd March 2013, 07:01 PM
That's a good one 5h! What your daughter doesn't appreciate now, she will when she's older. I went through a phase where I hated my dad until I was about 30 years old. Now I admire him for working so hard so my mom could take care of us. Never saw him, he never played with us, and he never really spent time with us. Then I started working with him, don't EVER bring family into business. Especially if you're Italian! Hahaha

Maybe my next one will be a girl so I could play teatime with her or whatever girls do :) treat them like princesses! But for now I enjoy every minute of this shitty winter with my son since we are in between seasons (Snow removal in the winter, Landscape maintenance in the summer). Watching the snow melt as we speak :)

chicken sashimi
22nd March 2013, 07:11 PM
This thread is great.. All squishy and warm. My heart swells.. thanks for spurring it Rehost!

I was huge into every COD game since the original, but haven't played games since getting into FPV. FPV is a demanding mistress and I enjoy tinkering in my shop.. feels more productive than all those hours I spent shooting videogame people in the face. the new TR game is awesome and Lara Croft is hotter than ever.. although she faces some pretty serious challenges in this one.

5h.. awesome stuff.. cute pic with your daughter on a pony. :)
I wanted a boy pretty badly when we started talking about offspring... Little Lilah came along and I think she's even better. I hear boys are a real handful and if my girl is chill by comparison.. I can't imagine the amount of work a little man would be!
Regardless, you love what you get and my little one has turned me into a big softie. haha!

Rehost
22nd March 2013, 07:24 PM
Ya man. I was an emotionless, heartless stone before my son came along. Now I come home after work and he looks at me with his arms up to grab him and I melt. Yup.

Keep it up guys (and FPV girls!) we love our kids now let's all get some shirts from ChickenS! Damn dude wasn't expecting all this :) you officially have the coolest thread on FPVLab!

chicken sashimi
22nd March 2013, 07:27 PM
...let's all get some shirts from ChickenS! Damn dude wasn't expecting all this :) you officially have the coolest thread on FPVLab!

Haha.. Thanks.. but as much as I now find children adorable, I think ZeeFlyBoy's Eurofighter/littlebird and/or Ian's helloKitty threads are still front runners for "coolest thread on the lab" (officially speaking, that is. :D )

slowjet
28th March 2013, 09:29 AM
An FPV onesie would be awesome.

slowjet
28th March 2013, 09:35 AM
t
My daughter as we speak riding her pony getting ready for the Royal Easter Show. The gear I could get for that horse haha wouldn't trade it for the moon it makes her that happy!

Cool my boy is about 18 months. Already has a pony. It's kind of the family thing. I'm a Farrier and my father was a horse trader. The whole family works with horses. Good stuff.

Ya man. I was an emotionless, heartless stone before my son came along. Now I come home after work and he looks at me with his arms up to grab him and I melt. Yup.

It's the best isn't it?

Here is my son with my ghetto goggles.
http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/2/1/4/0/3/8/a4904403-252-ryderfpv%20%28Medium%29.jpg

chicken sashimi
28th March 2013, 01:23 PM
An FPV onesie would be awesome.

They are now available on my store.

Awesome picture of your son under the goggles! I love his little foot sticking out the bottom. lol

Rehost
29th March 2013, 03:27 PM
Hahaha now that is cool!! Beats watching Special Agent Oso for sure! LOL

Rehost
29th March 2013, 03:31 PM
ChickenSashimi can you change the color of the I love FPV? I don't really want pink on my boy LOL

chicken sashimi
29th March 2013, 03:36 PM
Sure bud.. I changed it to red for ya.
http://chickensashimifpv.spreadshirt.com/babylove-A12354822/customize/color/20

Cheers!

Rexnoobs247
29th March 2013, 05:50 PM
Dude this thread rocks! Ironic that I just came upon this, my wife and I just welcomed our identical twin girls into this world 3 days ago on Tuesday. I actually am in the hospital as I type this with Cailey laying on my chest and Molly being held by a friend. The Lab has been a lifesaver with all the waiting time we had while they prepped everything for their birth. I'll tell ya, I never knew I would melt like this when I hold my girls. I'm going to raise them to be total nerds, and they are going to love to go flying with Dad.

Rehost
29th March 2013, 06:00 PM
Congrats Rex!!

2 princesses, god bless! Yes the nerd thing is a fact, keeps kids out of trouble Hehehehe

Wish you and your wife all the best! Pretty soon you will know Agent Oso theme song by heart too! (Most disturbing when you and your wife do duets at the dinner table).

Enjoy buddy!
Daniel

Rexnoobs247
29th March 2013, 06:04 PM
Hahaha thanks Daniel! I expect my house to be filled with tons of girly things, as well as watching girly TV shows and movies. I'm a true ladies man, even my dog is a girl lol. I'm so excited to be a Dad, especially of twin girls. I feel like I'm on this emotional high right now, but that could also be the sleep deprivation... lol

Rehost
29th March 2013, 06:11 PM
Ah those emotions won't go away. Turns us into friggin' jello in front of them. Girls are great I hear! Very attached to the father so you will have one hanging off each leg hahaha. Enjoy then buddy, enjoy it and try not to take too much advice besides from their pediatrician!

Fatherhood suits you, you've already been converted to the (light?) side. ;)

Oh, and if you like taking pictures, now is a good time to convince the wife you need a new camera! I won't tell! LOL

Dan

Rexnoobs247
29th March 2013, 06:18 PM
Funny thing is, she also wants a new (nice) camera! My wife is awesome, were a good team. She also thinks FPV is really cool, so a MAJOR +1 there

Derrick
30th March 2013, 04:27 PM
Alright guys I have one for you...

My wife figured this one out:
Record a video/audio clip of your son/daughter laughing/giggling. When they are upset play it back to them. This works on my son to make him happy again.

5h1f7y
30th March 2013, 07:39 PM
Oh wow that's smart, such a clever idea.

chicken sashimi
31st March 2013, 12:57 AM
Alright guys I have one for you...

My wife figured this one out:
Record a video/audio clip of your son/daughter laughing/giggling. When they are upset play it back to them. This works on my son to make him happy again.

Yep! We've been doing this for our little one for awhile now. It's pretty much the only way she'll tolerate extended (i.e. longer than 30min) car rides... She HATES the car seat and unless she's completely distracted by some video, or mom&dad singing their damn fool heads off.. she's a disaster.

slowjet
31st March 2013, 01:25 AM
Congratulations Rex!!

My son is just the best thing in the world. Lately he is crazy addicted to "the wheels on the bus" song.. lol. Wakes up saying "bus, bus, bus."

Rexnoobs247
2nd April 2013, 08:28 PM
Congratulations Rex!!

My son is just the best thing in the world. Lately he is crazy addicted to "the wheels on the bus" song.. lol. Wakes up saying "bus, bus, bus."

Haha thanks man! That is funny, and I look forward to having the same things happen with my girls lol. One thing I have learned, sleep is a luxury not permitted to new parents...

chicken sashimi
2nd April 2013, 08:33 PM
So here's one.

On my last order with readymade, I picked up a new pepperbox antenna and a couple spare cables I needed. I asked nicely if they would throw in a T-shirt and to my delight, THEY DID! Yet another example of RMRC being awesome.
Yesterday, I was EVER SO PROUDLY wearing my nice new RMRC T-Shirt, while looking after my baby girl who was running a fever. Little Lilah decided that my nice new shirt would be a GREAT place to return all that delicious broccoli she ate for dinner.. That's right... MASSIVE splash of broccoli and bile covered my torso entirely.. Honestly, I didn't even know her gut was that big. Poor little kid.. what a puke.. holy crap!

So now my nice new RMRC shirt is rinsed and hanging in the laundry room waiting to for a proper wash (bed sheets took priority. lol)

Wearyman
2nd April 2013, 09:47 PM
Nice to know there are so many other parents on the boards. I have 3 kids myself. My two older ones at 12 and 10 and our "surprise" 18 month old baby. I say surprise because at 40 and 41, neither my wife nor I thought we were having any more.

(Word to the wise: Condoms are not 100% effective. ;) )

Not that we aren't delighted to have her though. She has a great personality and is such a joy. Although I miss sleeping more and can't handle the late nights like I uses to be able to. What can I say, I'm getting older. :rolleyes:

Here is our little one with her "best friend":

And my two other kids at Halloween:

Of course my kids are a bit more of a challenge than average as they are all special needs kids. My oldest has moderate ASD, my middle one has mild ASD and my little one has Spina Bifida. (yep, we're the "handy family"!). But they are all great kids.

I don't have much time for hobbies after them, but I try and make time, both for myself and for my son. He loves when I fly FPV. When I can afford them he'll get his own goggles, but until then he just likes watching me fly. I'm hoping that FPV can be a form of therapy for him eventually. In the meantime we just enjoy it as we can.

Rehost
7th April 2013, 07:55 PM
Wearyman, I think the only therapy your son needs is time with his dad (or mom! Lol). But an extra pair of goggles for your son is a great idea! Just remember to be fair to the 2 princesses in your life as well lol they might like fpv as well!

Good on you buddy, surprises like your daughter are the best!

ChickenSashimi, my son just got over the gastro. I've never, in my entire life, seen so much vomit!! Exorcist style bro!! Major ejection like 3 friggin' feet in front I was in absolute f*n awe LOL. 1 spoon of food = 10 mins of cleaning it up. Oh well. As a parent, it is the most hopeless feeling when your baby is sick. I would have changed places with him any day.

Here he is at Easter :)

And here he is "smiling" for the camera LOL

chicken sashimi
9th April 2013, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=Rehost;245442]Oh well. As a parent, it is the most hopeless feeling when your baby is sick. I would have changed places with him any day.

Amen Rehost!

p.s. Love the paperboy hat and bowtie combo on your kid.. haha. :D

SENTRY
18th April 2013, 11:14 AM
http://reasonsmysoniscrying.tumblr.com/

chicken sashimi
31st October 2013, 10:59 PM
This thread has been asleep for far too long.
What better way to kick it back into drive than by sharing pics of our offspring in their halloween garb!

Here's my sweet pumpkin dressed up as a cowboy for halloween.. she's crazy about horses.

Rehost
31st October 2013, 11:03 PM
OMG Adorable. I haven't forgotten about you buddy :) still gotta order my little mans FPV swag.

Here's Ryan all ready to eat the candy. At his age all you have is: lion, tiger or dinosaur costumes. Not much fits!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/01/a6y6u3um.jpg

Rehost
31st October 2013, 11:03 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/01/yqe9urep.jpg

chicken sashimi
31st October 2013, 11:05 PM
super cute lion.
did he have a hard time walking in those furry feet?

Rehost
31st October 2013, 11:07 PM
Agh my boy is laid back. 17 months and he JUST started walking.

Those costumes are NOT made for them to walk in. Way too slippery

WildWill
31st October 2013, 11:22 PM
My babies. :)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-KwCZnZzKKy8/T81K0Wnzi8I/AAAAAAAACeA/0bFnvXWvOoo/w904-h905-no/DSC_0062.jpg

Carbon
31st October 2013, 11:26 PM
Here's my little guy:
https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-frc3/c39.29.368.368/s160x160/375782_10150812498366642_1657588682_n.jpg
He's 288 months, just adorable. Look at how his head is so much bigger than his body, maybe he will grow out of it.

slowjet
1st November 2013, 09:06 AM
Awe he's so cute.

slowjet
1st November 2013, 09:11 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/01/asupysu4.jpg

My 2yr old boy helping me at work. He's not a red head though, it was golden hour.

UFCelt
1st November 2013, 12:23 PM
Great picture

Scotttu
1st November 2013, 02:12 PM
at the 3:45 my d aughter takes pics of my quad so I took a pic of her - but she got some good photos of it at 2:20 too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLPjVSBx7P4

Pushjerk
1st November 2013, 02:56 PM
My 3-year-old's version of Rapunzel...

Rexnoobs247
18th November 2013, 11:29 AM
This is one of my daughters, so I had to post this here. Just happened a few days ago, make sure you turn up your volume.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuHnbI4ZNkQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuHnbI4ZNkQ

Derrick
18th November 2013, 11:30 AM
lol... the story of parents lives for the first few months. Wait till they are fully mobile and you have to "mini-tornado" proof everything!

Rexnoobs247
18th November 2013, 11:35 AM
lol... the story of parents lives for the first few months. Wait till they are fully mobile and you have to "mini-tornado" proof everything!

The one in the video is one of two... they are identical twins. I will have to full tornado proof everything lol

Wearyman
18th November 2013, 11:48 AM
As long as everyone else is, here's our little one all kitted out for Halloween:

Rexnoobs247
20th November 2013, 07:17 PM
She's a cutie dude

Derrick
4th April 2014, 09:20 PM
It is going to be a long night... and most likely an early morning.

It all started earlier this week at daycare. The normal routine is for Alex to be put down in a pack-and-play for his afternoon nap. Well... he figured out how to climb out. So after 2 days of repeated incidents he now sleeps on a mat with the bigger kids. This morning when I went into his room to get him he got himself out of the crib... he climbed out! Hoping that it was just a fluke and that he would forget my wife and I put him down this evening with his bottle of water and about 10 minutes later he comes strolling into the kitchen and announces himself with a "Mommy!"... ugh!

I can't wait till morning... not sure what that is going to bring as he has also mastered opening doors too. My nightly checklist now includes ensuring that all doors leading to the outside are locked and dead-bolted to ensure that he doesn't escape from the house.

Scotttu
5th April 2014, 11:25 AM
Proud dad here...She turns 18 this year.

Many years ago a friend of mine once said he never congratulated anyone on having kids, until they were off to college or the military.
I'm gonna call him up on my duaghters 18th :D

https://vimeo.com/88550116